Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

how do I unlock a Nokia Carl Zeiss phone

3/7/2013
Richard, Technician
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions!

Are you referring to a screen unlock or network unlock?

Thank you

screen

ok, you have to Factory Reset it Jenny.

It is going to delete all Data on the phone, but there is no way to avoid this.

To do it

Turn off the phone
Press and Hold together “VOLUME DOWN + CAMERA BUTTON + MENU BUTTON + POWER BUTTON“
do not release the button at step 2 until the phone vibrates and the screen will appear again

Than it will reset, removing the unlock code

It can be tricky to do, so give it a few tries please

Let me know if you have any difficulties

what is step two?

This step Jenny

it keeps flashing between off and a square box screen.

ok, you have all buttons held down? Has it vibrated yet?
Richard, Technician

yes it vibrates then the box screen comes on then box screen goes out. then it will vibrate again and box screen comes back on. it keeps doing that

ok, but you release the buttons when it vibrated?

You need to do it exactly as I listed

Turn off the phone
do not release the buttons until the phone vibrates and the screen will appear again

Are you doing it exactly like this?

yes

ok, than try to reset it this way please

dial or phone position
Input the keypad with *#7370# XXXXX choose YES

Are you able to do this?

Richard, Technician