Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I am a single mom and run a tight ship. ALL of my 6 children

Hi, my name is *****...
Hi, my name is ***** ***** a single mom and run a tight ship. ALL of my 6 children know I will look at phone/computer activity at anytime. my 13yr old ha a samsung chrono. In her messages it shows 11 in inbox but the ribbon under a certain contact (draft box) shows 29/160. How do I pull them up?
12/20/2012
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician

Hello, thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today and providing you with the best answer possible.
Messages in the Draft Box are those that have been composed but
never sent. You can return to the Draft Box at any time to view, edit,
or send a draft message.
1. In standby mode, press the left soft key( #4) for Messages, then
select Drafts. A list of any draft messages that you’ve saved
appears in the display.

I dont think I asked my question right. When I opened draft (she has 1 text in there) I noticed that the contact the draft was meant for has at top of ribbon "create txt msg" then under that "text 1/2 (29/160)" how do I access those 160 msg???

The 29/160 is the characters that have been used of the maximum per text msg, 29 characters have been typed of the 160 allowed per message.
Randy***** CellTech

Boy do I feel stupid. I had a horrible time going from that flip phone to smart phone and now cant remember something so basic. Thank you for your time.

Merry Christmas

Your welcome!
Merry Christmas!
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech