Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

my cell phone wont send picture messages. Why???

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/27/2012
Cell Phone Technician: Josh, Technician replied 5 years ago
Josh, Technician
Hi! My name is Josh and I will be assisting you. Please rate my answer quality on the service that I provide. Let's get started!

Are you able to send regular text messages and receive them?

Also, can you receive picture messages?
I can send regular texts don't know about receiving pics
Tracie,

Who is your cellphone provider?

Also, can you access the internet on your phone and browse the web?
att and i don't have a internet plan
Tracie,

You will need to contact AT&T and make sure picture messaging is enabled on your account.

Please call here ----> 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your wireless phone

Let them know that you wish to send/receive multimedia text messages on your account.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. Please note you are rating my help and not the site or the solution only my help. If you feel the need to rate "POOR SERVICE" or "BAD SERVICE", please stop and reply to me via the Reply To Expert or Continue Conversation button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
ok so I have always had pic messaging and all i did was buy a new phone and put my sim card in it. when i bought the phone that's all they said i had to do. everything else works but not pic messages
Tracie,

That is correct. It sounds like there is a block on the multimedia(picture) messaging that needs to be removed. Please use the number above to resolve the issue quickly!

Hi Tracie,

I noticed that you rated my answer as 'Poor service' which is a negative rating and stops me from getting compensated.

Were you unable to resolve the issue?
Josh, Technician