BH5X is battery
model, so I'm not sure that procedure I'll provide you will work for the first time.
Please do not relist your question, before we find a solution for your problem.
You will have to perform a factory reset of the device. Resetting will DELETE ALL DATA, including downloaded applications, and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time.
1. Turn off the Droid. Remove and re-insert battery.
2. Open the physical keyboard and press the X key while pressing and holding the Power Button (X key + Power - press and hold). The device will turn on, keep holding these two buttons until a yellow triangle appears.
3. Press the Volume Up and then the Camera
button at the same time to get a menu to come up.
4. Select wipe data/factory reset.
5. Select Yes -- delete all user data.
Please let me know if that work. If not, I'll provide you with the next step. Do not accept my question if your problem is not resolved. Thanks!