Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How to bold and underline text on iPhone 4S?

How do I bold &...
How do I bold & underline text on my iPhone 4S?
2/24/2012
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Tap and hold select and the available options will appear as soon you've made the selection: Cut/Copy/Replace/Bold Italic Underline/Quote Level.

Check this picture please clik here

I looked @ the picture, tried to tap & hold select, but couldn’t locate BIU commands.
1. Select the text you want to edit by pressing and holding until the little magnifying lens shows up.
2. Hit “select”
3. Touch the arrow > to scroll past the “cut/copy” options
4. Hit the “B I U” icon:
5. Select whether you want bold, italic or underline. The options stay until you have chosen all the editing you want on that selection.
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
am having trouble specifying the text i want to bui. i get the magnifier ok, but i cannot id the exact liniage i want to highlight
Select a word by double-tapping it, and select more or less text by dragging the grab points. Then tap to cut, copy, or paste.
Check the picture bellow please:
Click here
am getting there...am having trouble moving drag points...can only highlight one word, not a sentence or phrase

Just press and hold the grab points and move it. Left grab points move to the left or up. Right grab points move to the right or down. That way you choose the beginning and the end of the text.

Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit
Kriptokrit, Cell Phone Tech.