Possible Solution #1:
Please do the following on Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click Tools, then Internet Options
2. Select "Delete Browsing History"
3. UNCHECK "Passwords" and "History" and CHECK all the other options you get there.
4. Click on the "Delete" button
5. Try againPossible Solution #2: Restore IE settings
1- Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools, then "Internet Options"
2- Click the Advanced tab
3- Click the "Restore advanced settings" button
4- Click Apply button
5- Click OKPossible Solution #3: Use another Internet Browser
- There are two very good internet browsers, better than Internet Explorer:
A- Google Chrome (a very fast internet browser), you can download it from here: www.google.com/chrome
B- Firefox, you can download from here: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html
Please let me know if the issue is not solved clicking the "Reply to your expert" gray button, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Computer Science Engineer