Cell Phones

iHAVE A SAMSUNG/AT&T CELL THAT I HAVE LOCKED MY SELF OUT OF…

Customer Question
iHAVE A SAMSUNG/AT&T CELL THAT...
iHAVE A SAMSUNG/AT&T CELL THAT I HAVE LOCKED MY SELF OUT OF . ASKING FOR A CODE TO UNLOCK . ALL THE NEW CODES I PUT IN ARE NOT WORKING . HOW DO I RESET THE PHOHNE MYSELF?... Read full answer
iHAVE A SAMSUNG/AT&T CELL THAT I HAVE LOCKED MY SELF OUT OF . ASKING FOR A CODE TO UNLOCK . ALL THE NEW CODES I PUT IN ARE NOT WORKING . HOW DO I RESET THE PHOHNE MYSELF?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/16/2011
Cell Phone Technician: Eric, Android Expert replied 7 years ago
Eric, Android Expert
Hi and thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is Eric and I will do whatever I can to help answer your questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Which model Samsung phone is it?

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a Samsung Galaxy on5. after owning for about 1 year,
Good Morning; I have a Samsung Galaxy on5. after owning for about 1 year, I decided to set up a security code. I have a "pattern" style system set up, and now I've locked myself out. I contacted Famil… read more
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor
I accidently locked out my cell phone and reason my
I accidently locked out my cell phone and for some reason my password ***** ***** working. Can I unlock it myself?… read more
IT Manager,
Have a Huawei acend mate2 from consumer cellular. Put at&t
Have a Huawei acend mate2 from consumer cellular. Put at&t sim card and it locked. Now says cell phone provider lock. how to unlock it/… read more
IT Manager,
Stop searching for answers—
How do I unlock/unblock a Pantech Breeze C520 C-520 ATT. I
How do I unlock/unblock a Pantech Breeze C520 C-520 ATT. I need it to put in my mother's Straight Talk ATT sims into. I did it on her old one but I do not remember. I also don't know how to change the… read more
IT Manager,
is a att cell phone compatible to consumer cellular phone.
is a att cell phone compatible to consumer cellular phone. if so how do i get a sim card for it. i will need a new number.… read more
IT Manager,
virgin asked to phone you as my phone keeps saying sim lock
virgin asked to phone you as my phone keeps saying sim lock they told me to punch in 00000000 but didn,t work as its a samsung to phone you as my partners sim works in it… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Hi, I purchased a Nokia 6085 on Ebay,they said it was unlocked
Hi, I purchased a Nokia 6085 on Ebay,they said it was unlocked and I could use it on any network,but after getting the phone,I found it is still locked,can you provide me with a unlock code,it was a A… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
Cell Phone Engineer,
Hi i purchase a samsung cell on the 26th of november in newyork
Hi i purchase a samsung cell on the 26th of november in newyork at t-mobile store on jamica avenue i ask if they could unlock my cell because i dont live in the usa i live in the bahamas i can not use… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
i entered the wrong unlock code more than ten times and now
i entered the wrong unlock code more than ten times and now my sim card is invalid. now it wont let me enter the mep unlock code… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
I have purchasd a Samsung Comeback T559 from T-mobile. It was
I have purchasd a Samsung Comeback T559 from T-mobile. It was suppose to be unlocked. Went to try an unlock code and it now says phone freeze. Sim unavailable, please contact service provider. how do … read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
i already have the unlock code for samsung a867, how do i unfreeze
i already have the unlock code for samsung a867, how do i unfreeze it? I cannot enter the unlock code or don't know how to enter it.… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
I bought a Samsung Magnet SGH -A257 from an E-bay person .
I bought a Samsung Magnet SGH -A257 from an E-bay person . All components of the phone was working except for the bluetooth . So I then took the phone to my nearest AT&T store to see if they could hel… read more
Richard S.
Richard S.
Accounts and Device Specialist,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a samsung eternity SGH A-867 cell phone and someone
I have a samsung eternity SGH A-867 cell phone and someone entered an unknown password XXXXX I can't get pass the "Phone lock" on the screen. I've tried all the codes given from samsung and att but do… read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
i have a motorola w755, it is locked, i dont know the number
i have a motorola w755, it is locked, i dont know the number or whose it is. there are services online that say you can send the serial numbers to them and they can send you the unlock code. will that… read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
I just bought a samsung impact mobile phone. My daughter was
I just bought a samsung impact mobile phone. My daughter was playing around with it and put a password XXXXX it now the phone is locked and she doesn't know what the password XXXXX XXXXX How can i res… read more
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Wireless Consultant,
Currently a student
I tried to put a lock on my Samsung cell phone so no one but
I tried to put a lock on my Samsung cell phone so no one but I could use it. I ended up locking the phone so I can only make emergency calls. AT&T, my service carrier tried putting a new SIM card in i… read more
Travis
Travis
Lead paint inspector,
Hi How do i unblock a nokia 6300 or get the restriction
Hi How do i unblock a nokia 6300 or get the restriction code the phone asks for when i put in another sim card.… read more
Tom K
Tom K
Assistant Information Systems Manager,
bought a Samsung T459 Gravity with t-mobile sim and i live
bought a Samsung T459 Gravity with t-mobile sim and i live in australia i need unlock the phone to use by 1 of 3 carriers optus telsra vodaphone can anyone help as the time differences are awkward and… read more
birtz
birtz