How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Daniel Your Own Question
Daniel, Engineer
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 7897
Experience:  BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Daniel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to get Safelink wireless replacement phone?

Resolved Question:

Need a Safelink wireless replacement phone. The charger will no longer "snap" into phone I have 700* minutes on it, it appears that charger port is broken. Please help!

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Daniel replied 6 years ago.

Hi there happy to help.

To report your phone damaged and get a replacement in the mail please call the following number, 1-***-***-****. You will need to give them your phone number.

They will be able to transfer your minutes, but there may be a charge for the replacement phone.

Hope this helps.

Daniel and 2 other Cell Phones Specialists are ready to help you