Ok, there is no garuntee that the phone can be saved, but here is what you want to do!
Remove the battery and DO NOT PLUG INTO THE CHARGER....Most damage occurs when the inside of the phone is wet and connected to a power source as this can cuase shorts in the phone.
Remove sd memory card, remove battery and lay out to dry
If you want to try and suck the liquid out of the inner parts of the phone, try using a vacuum cleaner. Remove all residual moisture by drawing it away with a vacuum cleaner held over the affected areas for up to 20 minutes, in each accessible area (take it in turns with a friend). This is the fastest method and can completely dry out your phone and get it working in thirty minutes. However, unless the exposure to water was extremely short, it's not recommended to attempt to turn your phone on this soon. Be careful not to hold the vacuum too close to the phone, as a vacuum can create static electricity, which is even worse for the phone.
Contrary to common advice, it is not recommended that you use a hair dryer (not even on the "cold" mode) to dry out the phone. Using a hair dryer may force moisture further into the small components, deep inside the phone, as the air blows inward. And if it is too warm, it will likely melt them. If moisture is driven deeper inside, corrosion and oxidation may result when minerals from liquids are deposited on the circuitry. Using a hairdryer might be a temporary fix, but this will eventually cause component failure inside the phone. So dont do that again!
Use a substance with a high affinity for water to help draw out moisture. Leave the phone in a bowl or bag of uncooked rice overnight. The rice would absorb any remaining moisture.
- If available, it is preferable to use desiccant instead. Desiccant will absorb moisture better than rice. If you use this method, slip the cell phone inside a plastic bag that can be sealed or a plastic container (airtight). Add the desiccant packet (often found with shoes, noodle packets, etc.) in with the cell phone. Leave as long as possible (overnight) to absorb the moisture.
- Rotate the phone to a different position every hour until you go to sleep. This will allow any water left inside to run down and hopefully find an opening to escape.
Test your phone. After you have waited at least 24 hours, or longer if possible, check to see that everything on and in your cell phone is clean and looks dry. Re-attach the battery to the phone. Try turning it on.
- If your phone still does not work, try plugging it into its charger without the battery. If this works, you need a new battery.
Hopefully it will work!
You can reply back even after you ACCEPT the answer, it does not close the question and we will keep working on this until we solve the issue for you!
PLEASE DO NOT leave Negative feedback! If you need more help PLEASE just reply to this question and I will keep working with you!