How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Eric Your Own Question
Eric, Android Expert
Category: Cell Phones
Satisfied Customers: 1260
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
Type Your Cell Phones Question Here...
Eric is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Unlock a US cellular phone to change to t-mobile service

Customer Question

Unlock a US cellular phone to change to t-mobile service? Samsung Caliber SCH-r850
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard S. replied 6 years ago.

I am so sorry but we do not provide sudbisdy unlock codes at Just Answer. I am so sorry for the confusion, we cna help get around password locks but not Subsidy unlock codes for using the device with another carrier.

Here is a good site for buying unlock codes

Here is how you go about getting a refund from us, or you can keep your funds in your account for future use.

Good luck!