Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

Just charged battery in my tracfone and it wont turn on it

Just charged battery in my...
Just charged battery in my tracfone and it won't turn on it stays black I also want to know how th edit out unwanted telephone numbers
11/17/2010
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
The first thing to Try is Remove the battery from the phone and wait 20 seconds, then, with the battery still out, plug it into your wall charger, then place the battery back in and turn the phone back on.
There are several other things we can do, but this is the first step. If it works please go ahead and Click Accept as that is how I get credit and if it doesnt work let me know and we will keep working on it!
Richard S.
I cannot open back to get to battery
I got the back off the battery out and did what you said but it didn't help phone is still black
Are you sure that you charged it correctly (sure that the outlet you used works etc?)

When you plug the phone in to charge it should have a indicator light that comes one
the light comes on when its being charged, then it says dissconnect it the battery is charged then when i takeof the cfharger the phone goes black and does nothing Ive only had the phone for about two months.
Ok, while the battery charger is connected try to turn it on. )press and hold the power button)
Did that work for you?
Richard S.
Richard S.