Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

How do I copy pictures from my nokia model no 6350 to my c

Customer Question
omputer...
How do I copy pictures from my nokia model no 6350 to my c omputer
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
11/3/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Daniel P., Wireless Consultant replied 7 years ago
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Hello, my name isXXXXX best way to transfer pictures from your phone to your computer is via a memory card. Your phone takes what's called a microSD card--it's a little black chip which holds information. You can save all your photos to that little card and then insert the card into your computer and then transfer them over. Do you own a microSD card?
No I do not have a micro SD card

Ok. There are a couple other ways of doing this:

1. You can e-mail the pictures to yourself. Open up a picture message and put in your e-mail address in the "TO" field. Shortly you should have the pictures in your inbox on your computer. Unfortunately you won't be able to send pictures in bulk.

2. You may also want to try the Nokia PC Suite. You can download it HERE by going to the bottom of the page.

A microSD card can be purchased for about $10 at any walmart or best buy. It's really a great product. It'll hold upwards of 1000 pictures and it's transferable from phone to phone, even after the phone malfunctions or breaks.

Please let me know if you have further questions, otherwise please don't forget to click 'accept'. This is the only way I am credited for my work. Thanks :)

Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant