Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

how do you transfer photos from a text message to an email

address...
how do you transfer photos from a text message to an email address
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2010
Thomas
Thomas, Cell Phone Salesperson
Chat Conversation Started
Thomas :

Hi well first off what kind of phone is it & with what service do you have?

Thomas :

Most likely what you would do is save the pic to your device then compose an email & attach the pic & send it however if you have an android device it's even easier

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

I have an iphone 4 with at&t service

Thomas :

that's very easy so you save the pic to your device. Then you back out go to said pic & compose your email & attach the photo it's very easy

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

the picture is in a text and when i go to forward the pic it comes up mms message with no option to email

Thomas :

you can't forward it you must save the pic then start from scratch basically after you saved it go to email start composing it then attach the photo from your saved photos

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

there is no option to get the pic out of the body of the text to save and/or i do not know what to look for

Thomas :

by pressing on the pic an option box should pop up giving you the option to save the pic

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

yes it says copy i push on that andf copy goes away but i can not find wherei sen it

Thomas :

you have a box that has photos it should be in there

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

yes but the pic is not there, i can also save image of pic but that is not appearing any where either

Thomas :

the only other place it would be is in a folder for downloaded items did you check that?

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

if found the pic under the camera but the photo icon when i had opened is now frozen ope and will not move?

Thomas :

of power the device on & off 7 then you should be fine is it a copyrighted photo?

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

no copyright

JACUSTOMER-gykmr1b4- :

all worked well that you for your help

Thomas :

no problem :) Have a great day!

Thomas
Thomas, Cell Phone Salesperson
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Cell Phone Salesperson