Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

i cannot download my music from itunes to my new iphone 4!

Customer Question
the phone syncs and has...
i cannot download my music from itunes to my new iphone 4! the phone syncs and has downloaded all the apps! i have just upgraded from iphone 3gs
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
8/3/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Mike, Cell Phone Technician replied 7 years ago
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, what is happening exactly? What error message are you getting?

no error messages! the iphone 4 syncs with itunes! it downloads apps! but for some reason won't download the music! i have both purchased and music downloaded of a cd in itunes neither one is downloading to the iphone 4! is it my settings?

I see... yes there is a setting in iTunes. When your phone is connected. Click on your phone on the left pane in iTunes. Then click on the Music tab to the right. Then make sure the sync music check box is checked and then check the boxes for the music that you'd like to sync. Then Apply the changes.
Mike, Cell Phone Technician