Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

How do I block an incoming number, so it doesnt get my vo…

Customer Question
How do I block an...
How do I block an incoming number, so it doesn't get my voicemail
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/28/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Mike, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, what kind of phone do you have? Who is your service provider?
blackberry curve. I'm not sure if you need more info than that. Cellcom is my provider.
Sorry for the delay, somehow your question got lost in the pile.... I'm terribly sorry! There is an application called Call Blocker that you can use to do this. There are other apps as well, but you'll need to choose one of these applications to do the blocking. There is no user available blocking on the device itself or at the carrier level. Call Blocker is the only one that I've used and recommend so I can't speak for the other applications, but this one certainly does what you want. You have the option of having the application disconnect the call, OR send them to voicemail, so it will do what you want as far as preventing the call from going to voicemail. Here is the link to the page: BlackBerry Call Blocker.

Regards,

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Thank!

Edited by Mike on 7/4/2010 at 12:59 PM EST