Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

how do i get my phone files to my pc, motorola v220.

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/28/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator

I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer. :)

Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:

1. the question may be unclear
2. the question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately
3. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully

Please feel free to re-word your question or add additional information you might feel helpful for the Experts to assist you.
If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

If you have any questions regarding deposits or billing, please feel free to use the help link below:

http://www.justanswer.com/help/contact.aspx

Best,
Gina
JustAnswer Moderator

OK, SO HERE'S THE DEAL.

(I'M USING CAPS BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE FONT IS SMALL AND ITS HARD FOR ME TO SEE WHAT I TYPE. NOT BECAUSE I'M ANGRY :)

I HAVE THIS CELL PHONE, ITS A MOTOROLA AND KINDA OLD. ITS A V220. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THIS THING COMMUNICATE WITH MY PC. MY PC IS A ACER ASPIRE ONE RUNNING WINDOWS 7 STARTER. I TRIED THE NET BUT DID NOT FIND A DOWNLOAD THAT WORKED. AT LEAST IT DIDN'T WORK WHEN THE PHONE WAS PLUGGED INTO THE PC AND I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE IT WORK/COMMUNICATE.

SO WHEN I PLUG THE PHONE TO THE PC, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE APROPRIATE S''WARE, IT DOES NOTHING. THE PC DOES NOT RECOGNISE THE PHONE. THERE IS NO SIGN OF IT IN MY COMPUTER NOR IS THERE ANY SHORTCUT ON MY D'TOP TO THE MOTOROLA PROGRAM.

THE STUFF I D'LOADED FROM MOTOROLA IS DRIVERS. IS THAT ALL I SHOULD HAVE TO DO OR IS ANOTHER PROGRAM REQUIRED.

IF I CAN GET THE PC TO RECOGNISE THE PHONE AND COMM. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

CAN YOU MAKE THAT HAPPEN, AND IF NOT IS IT POSSIBLE AT ALL GIVEN THE MAKE AND MODLE OF THE PHONE.

MAYBE I NEED A PROG. TO DO THIS FOR ME.

HOPE YOU CAN HELP.

MITRA.

Cell Phone Technician: Mike, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Hi Mitra! Can you tell me what you'd like to transfer from your phone to PC or vice versa?
i need to transfer my contacts list
I see... and where would you like to transfer them on your PC? Into Outlook? Or just to back them up?
just back up on the desktop