Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My iphone 3Gs does not respond. I only get the apple on the…

Customer Question
My iphone 3Gs does...
My iphone 3Gs does not respond. I only get the apple on the screen when I hook it up to wall charger. I rebooted the phone using both buttons. I can't get my iphone 3gs to appear on as a device on a computer after it gives me the message screen to hook-up and sync and get most recent version of itunes. Help.. Joe
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant replied 8 years ago
Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Hi

When did you buy this iPhone ?

Whom did you buy it from ?

Has this phone ever been Jailbroken or Unlocked ?

Which service provider do you use this iPhone with ?

Did you ever take a backup of the iPhone on your iTunes ?

The phone was purchased from ATT and was never altered. The phone was backed up on my laptop, but i needed to reformat that HD, therefore it is not backed up now.
Hi

Does iTunes detects your iPhone now ?