Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

hi, the touch screen wont work so i cannot get into my phone,

Customer Question
is there anything i can...
hi, the touch screen wont work so i cannot get into my phone, is there anything i can do.thanks lynne
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/26/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant replied 8 years ago
Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Hi

In that case most likely the digitizer is malfunctioning. Digitizer is the touch screen sensor.

Goto Youtube.com and there you will find many videos on how to dismantle your iPhone

Example : LINK

Goto ebay and buy the digitizer ... and replace it ...

If problem persists, then iPhone's main board has issues and then the only option is to take it to Apple store to get it repaired

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Please click "ACCEPT" to pay me for my work.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.