Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

CELLMAN
CELLMAN
CELLMAN, Cell Phone Salesperson

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
My girlfriend has a LG phone, she has been having issues
Harry, cell phone technician
My girlfriend has a LG phone, she has been having issues with charging. Right now it is on charging base, LED light is flashing red-green-purple and LG logo is flashing on the phone. What is the issue… read more
No picture on TV. LG. & yrs. I unplugged everything and then
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
I unplugged everything and then went back -- no picture. … read more
Why is my camera loeding, i mean the camera in my cell
Richard, IT Manager
2 months i guess. i have tried looking thru the menu but have not found any help … read more
I have LG G Stylo issue. Under Mobile data my Android OS
derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Technology Manager
I have LG G Stylo issue. Under Mobile data my Android OS uses 1118 MB causing sluggish response from all apps… read more
My lg c900 phone got sprayed with sun tan and now nothing
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My lg c900 phone got sprayed with sun tan lotion and now nothing comes up on screen when phone is on. I am positive phone turns on and off. Is the LCD screen out?… read more
My LG p505 starts up gets to the ANDROID screen and stays there.
Josh E.I.T.
Josh E.I.T., Bachelor's Degree
My LG p505 starts up gets to the ANDROID screen and stays there. I cannot get it to do anything. It will not turn off. The only way I can turn it off is to let it run down, which I have done a couple … read more
How do I turn off the RoadMate on my iPhone 4S when I am not
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
How do I turn off the RoadMate on my iPhone 4S when I am not using it? it is quickly using up my battery life.… read more
I have a Palm Treo, and for the past few months the screen
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
I have a Palm Treo, and for the past few months the screen has been acting strange, specifically, the black text becomes blurry colours, especially greens and purples, some times the screen looks shak… read more
How do I take a photo using my LG gu290F mobile phone It
Richard S.
How do I take a photo using my LG gu290F mobile phone? It has taken me two months just to figure out how to switch the newfangled thing off, so I would appreciate instructions that step me from "slide… read more
I have an LG Axis AS740. Im visually impaired and have a
Richard S.
I have an LG Axis AS740. I'm visually impaired and have a hard time with bright light. I've turned the brightness all the way down and it's still way too bright. The store tech changed my menu screen … read more
Iask RICHARD S A QUESTION ABOUT FIXING A lg shine cu720 the
Richard S.
Iask RICHARD S A QUESTION ABOUT FIXING A lg shine cu720 the LCD screen. When you turn on the phone, has 2 screens showing on the front of the phone .He gave me the answer to fix the camera about the f… read more
on my 50inch LG T.V Model 50PY3DF the screen has some sort
Richard S.
on my 50inch LG T.V Model: 50PY3DF the screen has some sort of lines from the top to the middle appearing in the middle. red colour and a yellow colour. I was wondering why is this appearing and how c… read more
my lg kc550 will not power up, and the message( unable to open
Richard S.
my lg kc550 will not power up, and the message( unable to open recourse container) keeps showing on the screen. i have removed the battery several times to no avail. [email protected]… read more
My LG Rumour 2 screen keeps changing colours, mostly pink.
Daniel P.
Daniel P., Wireless Consultant
My LG Rumour 2 screen keeps changing colours, mostly pink. It keeps going upside down and inverted. I talked to someone at solo they told me to reset my phone to manufacturing settings, so I did. Now … read more
I have a LG CF-360. I purchased a blueparrott B250-XT bluetooth
Cellphoneguru
Cellphoneguru, Technical Support Technician
I have a LG CF-360. I purchased a blueparrott B250-XT bluetooth headset (has a boom mike that cancels background noise - drive big rig). It syncs and pairs fine. But I cannot hear through earpiece. Th… read more
My lg ally home screen isnt working. I set the home screen
Richard S.
My lg ally home screen isn't working. I set the home screen to the pandahome application, and now an error just keeps popping up telling me that the application is not responding, and I can either for… read more
Hi there, I have a problem with my cell phone the Make is LG
john
john, Software engg.
Hi there, I have a problem with my cell phone the Make is LG Model No. KF 300 The fault has developed recently, though I am carefull user and now what is happening is I do receive all calls but I do n… read more
I have a blackberry storm. something happened two days ago
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
I have a blackberry storm. something happened two days ago and my calendar will not transfer data from the blackberry to outlook. It transfers the contacts just fine. can you help?… read more