Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I tried syncing my 1st gen iphone and now it wont start up.

Customer Question
All I get is the...
I tried syncing my 1st gen iphone and now it wont start up. All I get is the first initial start up apple logo and that is it. I have tried a restore from Itunes but alli get is an error 0xE800006B. Some one please help. Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/23/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Mike, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, this error message indicates a bad USB cable or Port. Try using another USB port on your computer. If that doesn't work, try using another computer. If that doesn't work, you've all but verified that it's the USB cord itself so you'll need a new USB cord. If you're using the dock, disconnect that and use the cord only to rule out the dock. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Regards,