Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I am trying to download pictures to my computer. I cannot find…

Customer Question
I am trying to download...
I am trying to download pictures to my computer. I cannot find "device Memory" to bring in my pictures. what do i need to do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/23/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Mike, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
Mike, Cell Phone Technician
Hi, what kind of device do you have?
blackberry
Which model? And who is your carrier?
cellular south - not sure of the model. if u could give me a couple of models i would reconize it
There are literally hundreds.. it should be under the battery.
8330
Perfect, thank you! Allow me just a few minutes to pull up the exact menu structure of your device.
ok
Do you have a memory card in the device? You'll have to move the pictures to the memory card to access them with mass storage mode, or you'll have to use sync software. You can't access device memory directly like you can the memory card. I'll be glad to post more details.

i don't have a memory card

Ok... you'll just need to download the BlackBerry Desktop software from here: BlackBerry Desktop Software Download Page, install that, and use the media manager to copy over pictures. The software is very easy to use but I'll be glad to help if you get stuck along the way. Just make sure that you select the "with Media Manager" option during the install.

Regards,

I'm not getting my problem across to you. Let me try again.

1. I go to desk to mgr

2. select manage pictures

3. go to split view

4. "HERE'S THE PROBLEM" - then i am to click on device memory, but my "device memory" isn't anywhere to be found.

5. click on copy up

6. start - pictures

I understand 100%. If you follow my instructions, it'll work.
Would you mind sending me those instruction again. I cannot find them.
Sure thing...

you'll just need to download the BlackBerry Desktop software from here: BlackBerry Desktop Software Download Page, install that, and use the media manager to copy over pictures. The software is very easy to use but I'll be glad to help if you get stuck along the way. Just make sure that you select the "with Media Manager" option during the install.