Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My palm tungsten e2 has frozen. I cant turn the unit off…

Customer Question
My palm tungsten e2 has...
My palm tungsten e2 has frozen. I can't turn the unit off and when I press any function such as "done", nothing happens. When I hit the reset button, the screen returns to the preferences screen for for me to confirm date and time. But, when I hit "done", nothing happens. I still can't turn off the unit and I know the battery is fully charged.
Please help.
Bob
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/21/2010
Cell Phone Technician: pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer
Hi thank you for using JA.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Pradeep
The palm tungsten e2 is not a phone. It's an electronic organizer.
Oh I mean have you tried rebooting your device.

Pradeep
Yes, I tried the reset button but I'm still unable to perform any functions or even turn the unit off.
Hey try this method and let me know what happens

Plug the charger to the Tungsten E2 to charge the device and then press the reset hole to reset the device which shows the battery status of the device.

Pradeep
The battery is fully charged. But, I can still not perform any function including turning the unit off or on.
Then Sir I guess the problem is hardware related.Please contact your palm technician as soon as possible they will sort out your problem and your device will be ready for use.

Pradeep
Thank you.