Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My phone wont work today. I topup ed $20 with a credit card…

Customer Question
My phone won’t work today...
My phone won’t work today. I topup ed $20 with a credit card over the phone several days ago. Vkey 585-921 Pone # XXXXX went wrong?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Engineer John C., Cell Phones Expert replied 8 years ago
Engineer John C., Cell Phones Expert
Hello, I am John Cappucci, Computer Science Engineer. I will be happy to help you.

What phone brand and model do you have ?

Thank you!
The phone just says “Virgin Mobile on it. I can’t find anything else on it.

I am sorry but I am out of ideas. I will opt out so any other expert can try to help you.

Thank you
my son came by and said the battery had gotten loose in its compartment. He opened and closed the compartment, and said if that didn’t work I would need a new battery.
Cell Phone Technician: pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer
Hi thank you for using JA.

Have you tried rebooting your phone i.e taking out batter putting it back and making the phone on.

Try it and let me know what happens.

Pradeep