Cell Phones

Ask a Cell Phones Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Cell Phones

I tried to call a Canadian number and it tells me SMS restrictions-50.

Customer Question
Please help so I can...
I tried to call a Canadian number and it tells me SMS restrictions-50. Please help so I can call a number on my TracFone
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/19/2010
Cell Phone Technician: pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer replied 7 years ago
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer
Hi thank you for using JA.

Sorry to hear about your problem.

Try this and let me know what happens.

The message could've came from a foreign country. Set up your phone to be able to send/talk to international places, then try again.

Regards,
Pradeep
I will try to set up my phone and see what happens and thanks!!! Oh it says check SMS restrictions 50!!! I am sorry I left out check in my question before!!!
Eric, Android Expert