Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I looked in my motomanual for a part that attaches to the back…

Customer Question
I looked in my motomanual...
I looked in my motomanual for a part that attaches to the back of my motorola cell phone.
this part slips into my belt clip. I like having the cell phone on my hip instead of in a pocket. Can you send me this part or direct me to a supplier? Thanks for your help.

Bill Biagi
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 day by:
6/19/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

Can you please tell me the model of your Motorola cell phone so I can assist you further?

It is an L2 GSM

Hi Bill,

there is a belt clip available on the following website for £2.80 - http://www.firstphoneshop.co.uk/motorola-l2.shtml

Alternatively, you can purchase a hard case with belt clip included on Amazon for $4.99 - http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Crystal-Carbon-Fiber-Removable/dp/B000NBX5UI/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1277057995&sr=8-21

Regards,

Pete.

Can you please click Accept if you are satisfied with my answer so that the payment is released to me?