Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have a motorola i776 how do i load software on this phon…

Customer Question
I have a motorola i776...
I have a motorola i776 how do i load software on this phone
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2010
Cell Phone Technician: tek_babe, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
tek_babe
tek_babe, Cell Phone Technician

Hi

Not quite sure what software you want to load, can you please give me more detail?

In the meantime, I will put a link up for you that will take you to the manual of your phone.

In case you do not have one, as it covers step by step basics on how to use both your phone and its' applications.

Let me know if this is not what you were after, as I will be glad to further assist you with more detail.

Thanks, TB

http://www.motorola.com/Hellomoto/Master%20Lists/Product%20Manuals/Static%20Files/US-EN/i776_Sprint_UG.pdf

I bought a software on the internet that they said I had to download on my computer and tranfer to my phone. I cannot get it to tranfer
What steps have you taken so far to do so?
I spoke with sprint and they could not tell me anything said I needed to contact motorola and download content. I cannot even get my phone to transfer pictures to my pc.