Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

my iPhone has frozen.....any ideas about how to restart without…

Customer Question
my iPhone has frozen.....any ideas...
my iPhone has frozen.....any ideas about how to restart without losing all my data?
did you get the second note with added details...for which I was prompted?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/15/2010
Cell Phone Technician: Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant replied 8 years ago
Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Hi

Please do this and let me know

Please try to hold the home button and the sleep button simultaneously for a few seconds until you see the apple logo

graphic

wait for 1 minutes and test the issue
The red shut down slider will show up at the top of the screen and then disappear. Keep holding the buttons. The screen may even go black, but don’t let go of the buttons until the Apple logo shows up. When it appears, let the buttons go and the phone will start up normally.

Please let me know the results.

If this helped, please click "ACCEPT".

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
I didn't press it for a minute at first. The screen did go black. I restarted holding down keys for 1 minute, no change? start over?
Hi

So at which screen has the iPhone got stuck at ?

It's working, but it took a while to start after the apple showed up.
Good job....thanks for your speedy reply.
Hi

You are most welcome. Please dont forget to leave a positive feedback >> CLICK HERE. << (if you havent done already). Smile