Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I hv a samgsung moment phone. I hv secured it with a pattern,

Customer Question
however, hvnt set up a...
I hv a samgsung moment phone. I hv secured it with a pattern, however, hvnt set up a gmail account on the phone. The phone now wants a gmail address and password XXXXX i hv never set up on the phone. I hv an active account but never set it up. Can the phone be reset
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/14/2010
Cell Phone Technician: mike6708, cell phone enthusiast replied 8 years ago
mike6708
mike6708, cell phone enthusiast

Well unfortunately this is something your going to have to take to the sprint repair shop and tell them to "flash the ROM" thats the only way to get back into your phone. when you do get back in I reccomend setting up a gmail account so that in the future this wont happen again.