Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

i am trying to get my email and havent had much luck do you…

Customer Question
i am trying to get...
i am trying to get my email and havent had much luck do you have any suggestions?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/13/2010
Cell Phone Technician: tek_babe, Cell Phone Technician replied 8 years ago
tek_babe
tek_babe, Cell Phone Technician
Hi

Where are you trying to get your email from?

Thanks, TB
im trying to get my email from my cellphone
Hi

Please provide detail, make and model of phone
Have you ever been able to retrieve this email from this phone?
What is the name of your email?

Thanks, TB

model number is XXXXX yes i have been able to retrieve emails from this phone.

motorola blur

I guess I am a bit unclear on this all, you could get email and then all of a sudden stopped being able to? What has changed, what is new. What is the time frame

Thanks, TB

what happen my wifie started using my email for her itunecards then that's when all the problems started