Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

My display has zoomed up so I cannot see or access anything.

Customer Question
Cannot get it back to...
My display has zoomed up so I cannot see or access anything. Cannot get it back to regular icons
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/11/2010
Cell Phone Technician: pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer replied 8 years ago
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer
HI thank you for using JA.
Sorry to hear about your problem but prior to it I need some info.

What is the make of your phone?

what is the model of your phone?

Regards,
Pradeep

iPhone 3GS. So far I have (1) removed and replaced SIM card (2) rebooted (3) restored to orginal settings through iTunes.

The 3 finger tap and drag does not bring it back to the original icon/type size. It's like the disability zoom has taken over.

Cell Phone Technician: Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant replied 8 years ago
Andy, Electronics & Computer Consultant
Hello

You have turned On the Accessibility feature.

Please turn accessibility feature off

In iTunes

1. Connect iPhone 3GS or iPod touch (3rd generation) to your computer.
  2. In iTunes, select iPhone under Devices.
  3. In the Summary pane, click Configure Universal Access in the Options section.
    [iTunes
    View Full Image
  4. Select "Neither" in the accessibility features and click OK.
    [Universal

Let me know result

If this helped, please click "ACCEPT".

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Nope that wasn't it. It had to go to the "hospital" as it was something internal. AS a matter of fact, they replaced my phone (it was less than 3 months old)
Hi

I am glad they replaced your phone for a new one.

I was looking forward to your response to troubleshoot further, but alls well that ends well !!

Take care