Cell Phones

Connect one-on-one with a verified cell phone technician who will answer your question

pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech
pradeep_tech, Electronics Engineer

More related answers
All cell phone technicians are VERIFIED
How do I back up my palm pre plus calendar and contatcts for
Richard, IT Manager
How do I back up my palm pre plus calendar and contatcts for 2 reasons - one - for a backup in case my phone trashes and two - to load onto an Iphone if I buy one… read more
I need to migrate my Palm Pre contacts over to my IPHONE 3G.
Richard, IT Manager
I need to migrate my Palm Pre contacts over to my IPHONE 3G. I have two USB cables to synch with, ITUNES on a MacBook.… read more
How do I get my Plam Pre data on to my desk top, as I ultimitely
John T. F., Self-employed Business Owner
How do I get my Plam Pre data on to my desk top, as I ultimitely want to get this data on my Iphone 4s.… read more
I want to back up everything on my Palm Pre, all contacts,
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
I want to back up everything on my Palm Pre, all contacts, texts, photos, apps etc. so that I can TRANSFER it to a new Android phone ( yet to be purchased). I use Sprint and will remain with Sprint wh… read more
I still need to transfer my contacts file from my Palm Pre
Eric, Android Expert
I still need to transfer my contacts file from my Palm Pre to my new iPhone. The Pre used to sync with GMail Contacts, but no phone service to the Pre now. Just had a phone help session at Apple's Mob… read more
I have palm software on my computer (HP Pavilion). I want to
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
I have palm software on my computer (HP Pavilion). I want to export contact data (names & phone #'s already done) from my Palm Pre to my new iPhone. How do I do that? I understand that I can export in… read more
i have a new palm pre 2 from verizon and i want to transfer
Eric, Android Expert
i have a new palm pre 2 from verizon and i want to transfer my phone contacts to it from an old palm pixi from sprint. problem is now that my new phone is active the old phone is locked out and i cant… read more
need to transfer my contacts file from my Pre to my new iPhone.
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
need to transfer my contacts file from my Pre to my new iPhone. The Pre used to sync with GMail Contacts, but no phone service to the Pre now. Just had a phone help session at Apple's MobileMe about i… read more
I have a macbook pro and use Missingsync to transfer data to
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
I have a macbook pro and use Missingsync to transfer data to my palm pre. I hope to upgrade to a palm pre 2 but am concerned from conflicting information that I might not be able to sync the pre 2 wit… read more
i would like to move my palm desktop calendar to Micorsoft
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
i would like to move my palm desktop calendar to Microsoft outlook 2003... Do you know how to export it to outlook? i have desk top by access for Palm Pre plus--thank you! I think if i can move palm d… read more
Move addresses/calendar from Palm to iPhone/iPad on XPr
A.J
A.J, High School or GED
Thanks! I want to transfer my Palm Pilot addresses and Calendar from my Palm to my iPad and iPhone using my Windows XP. I think I need to move from computer Palm Desktop to Outlook Express to iTunes t… read more
I had for many years, the Z22 and also the software to put
Richard S.
Richard S., Accounts and Device Specialist
I had for many years, the Z22 and also the software to put into my laptop that allowed me to Hot Sync back and forth between my Z22 and my computer. Less then a week ago, I went to Verizon, got a Palm… read more
I have an old Palm T/X s/nPN70U7R7V0NV now running OS 4.2.1.
Richard S.
I have an old Palm T/X s/nPN70U7R7V0NV now running OS 4.2.1. I'd like to keep it but that Palm Desktop will no longer be supported when I take my Mac to OS 10.6. I'd really like to be able to use a we… read more
I have a new iphone and love it. Is there an app that can be
Richard S.
I have a new iphone and love it. Is there an app that can be downloaded to my laptop that will allow me to enter information on the laptop, specifically contact data, then transfer the info. to my iph… read more
I purchased a palm pixi about 3 month ago but havent opened
Richard S.
I purchased a palm pixi about 3 month ago but havent opened it till now because I was dreading having to transfer 10 years of calender and contacts data from my palm centro (and before it 5 or 6 other… read more
Hello I have an LG LS670 Optimus phone I m trying to pair and
Richard S.
Hello I have an LG LS670 Optimus phone I"m trying to pair and connect with a Palm Pre. I can Pair them but cannot get them to connect. I'm trying to transfer my contact list from the Pre to the Optimu… read more
I cannot get my Palm TX to HotSync. It worked fine until I
Richard S.
I cannot get my Palm TX to HotSync. It worked fine until I bought a Palm Pre phone and tried to hotsync it. Since then putting my handheld in the cradle and trying to HotSync has not worked. The HotSy… read more
I recently bought a Palm Pre Plus phone which I found out my
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I recently bought a Palm Pre Plus phone which I found out my company does not support at the this time. I was hoping to get my Outlook 2003 contacts loaded into the phone. Do any of your Hand held Pal… read more