Cell Phones

Cellphone repair questions? Ask a cellphone technician ASAP

I have no ring tone on my phone so cannot make or receive calls…

Customer Question
I have no ring tone...
I have no ring tone on my phone so cannot make or receive calls .who can help me please?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Cell Phones
6/10/2010
Cell Phone Technician: hemant84,
 replied 8 years ago
hemant84
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

Please tell me the model number of the cell phone

BT Paragon650

Cell Phone Technician: hemant84,
 replied 8 years ago
Please check the instructions on page number 41 in the following guide
http://www.dabs.com/content/uni2/documentation/52xj/paragon_650_full.pdf

I could not open the page on the manual. I only want to know who to contact re no ring tone

As there is no problem with my computer do I need a telephone engineer?

Cell Phone Technician: hemant84,
 replied 8 years ago
Set ringtone and ringer volume
1. Press Menu, scroll to SETTINGS and press OK.
2. Scroll to SOUNDS. Press OK.
3. RINGTONE is highlighted. Press OK. Press or to select the
ringtone. A sample of each ringtone is played.
4. Scroll to VOLUME and press or to select the level.
A sample of the volume is played.
5. Press OK to confirm.

When I pick up the phone the green call sign is flashing and still no ring tone

Cell Phone Technician: hemant84,
 replied 8 years ago
let me opt-out now, and redirect this problem to another expert.