My cat is hurt .she has big gash on the stomach n cuts on back legs.i don't know what to do. This evening.about an hour

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My cat is hurt .she has big gash on the stomach n cuts on back legs.i don't know what to do.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. When did the cat cut her legs? Is there any bleeding or swelling?
Customer: This evening.about an hour ago.a little bleeding on left leg by the paws .not bleeding any more
JA: And what's the cat's name and age?
Customer: Name Eva 3 years
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: She is not able to stand up properly..she is tossing n turning in pain
Answered by PitRottMommy in 5 mins 1 year ago
imglogo
PitRottMommy
15+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Cat Veterinary, Cat Medicine, Cat Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Hi, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and I'm happy to help. Please stand by while I have a chance to type.

I’m so sorry that your companion has you worried today. Can you share a few photos of what you’re seeing to our chat?

Customer
File attached (SM1SG5Z)

These are certainly some substantial wounds. I would strongly recommend that Eva see a vet today for care. She's likely to require surgery to address these wounds, as well as antibiotics and pain management. I am concerned that she could have an injured spine if she cannot stand up properly and she's in pain. I would urge you to head right in for medical care. If you need help finding a vet that can see you, I can help but I will need your location.

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
PitRottMommy
logo
logo
logo
15+ years of experience
imglogo
PitRottMommy
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.