My cat has a respiratory infection he has been taking azithromycin i have a 0ml bottle that i need to add water to how

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My cat has a respiratory infection he has been taking azithromycin i have a 0ml bottle that i need to add water to how much water do i add
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Have you spoken to a vet about the respiratory infection yet? How long has this been going on with the cat?
Customer: 30 ml
JA: And what's the cat's name and age?
Customer: my cat is 9
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: hes been to the vet and has been on the medicine heneeds to take it for21 days so she gave me a bottle that i need to add water to cant find the paper with how much water to add
Answered by MiriamR41 in 5 mins 1 year ago
imglogo
MiriamR41
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Cat Veterinary, Cat Medicine, Cat Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Good evening, my name is***** and I can help you with your question. Please know that I am not able to prescribe any medication over this forum per state law. The system may generate a phone call offer but I am not able to speak on the phone at this time. Simply press decline on the prompt if it comes up, it is coming from the website, not from me. Please let me know if you would like to continue.

Customer
I have the medication in powder form from my vet
Just forgot how much water to add
Customer
He is under my vets care but office is closed

No problem. Would you be able to send a picture of the bottle so I can look it up?

Customer
Customer attachment 10/24/2021 10:57:22 PM
Customer
Customer attachment 10/24/2021 10:57:37 PM

Looks like you will need to add 18mls of water

Customer
Ok great thanks

You're welcome!

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
MiriamR41
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
MiriamR41
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.