She keeps scratching her left ear I think she might have ear mites. I'm looking for a safe ear treatment can you point

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: She keeps scratching her left ear I think she might have ear mites. I'm looking for a safe ear treatment can you point me in the right direction?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been concerned about the mites? Have you spoken to a vet about this?
Customer: I just hot her I took her to a spay clinic where she had all of her shots and was fixed and microchipped
JA: Has the cat vomited recently? Any signs of blood in her stool?
Customer: I have pretty litter and I did notice it was a bronzish color
JA: What's the cat's name?
Customer: arua
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not to my knowledge she seems to be acting normal and everything I just noticed her doing yesterday
Answered by EmilyF421 in 1 min 1 year ago
imglogo
EmilyF421
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Cat Veterinary, Cat Medicine, Cat Diseases, Small Animal Veterinary

Hi there, this is Dr. Fray I am so sorry to hear  Arua isn’t feeling well. I am a general practice vet and am happy to be able to help you today!

The website will offer an option for a phone call, which JustAnswer automates.

Legally, I cannot make a diagnosis or prescribe medications without an exam, but I can make my best recommendations based on the information you are able to provide.

Pet Armor makes an ear mite treatment for cats, you can get this online or at most pet stores, I would start there and see if that gets this situation cleared up for you. If it isn't working in a few days you may be dealing with an ear infection and may need some different treatment which would require a vet visit and a microscopic looks at the debris in the ear.

Customer
Awesome I will go immediately appreciate it!

You are welcome! I hope your cat is feeling better soon!

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
EmilyF421
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
EmilyF421
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.