Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: active..listless..given an antibiotic and fluids subcutaneously.
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
We noticed that our usually active cat was not acting right on Tuesday--listless, not eating. We took her to the vet on Wednesday and she was running a temperature of 103, I think. She was given an an… read more
We took our cat to emergency on Tuesday because she had blood
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
We took our cat to emergency on Tuesday because she had blood in the urine and acted like she had a bladder infection. The test came back late today that she has a e-coli infection and I should give h… read more
Our 4 year old cat was acting very lethargic the last couple
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
Hi, our 4 year old cat was acting very lethargic the last couple days, so we took her to the vet yesterday, She was very constipated and needed an enema. She did poop last night, but today she is stil… read more
I took my cat to the vet because she was acting very lethargic.
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
I took my cat to the vet because she was acting very lethargic. She is still a kitten and went from being very playful to laying around and sleeping all day for about a month now. Whenever she saw the… read more
Took my cat to the vet last Tuesday. She had been urinating
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
Took my cat to the vet last Tuesday. She had been urinating on our bed. He checked her and found no bacteria and say she had the crystal forming syndrome. Changed her food to C/D prescription. She did… read more
cat: explosive diahrrea (no blood) and vomitting...lost about 4 lbs
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
We took our cat to the vet on Tuesday. She has had explosive diahrrea (no blood) and vomitting. She has also lost about 4 lbs over the last 4 or 5 months and hasn't been as entergetic. She is 10 years… read more
My cat has been lethargic for the last week. I took him to
Dr B
Dr B, DVM
My cat has been lethargic for the last week. I took him to vet on Tuesday and he had a fever. They gave him an antibiotic shot that is supposed to be in his system for 2 weeks. However, he is not any … read more
Hi, We have a 13 year calico cat. She has been increasingly
CalCatDoc
CalCatDoc, veterinarian
Hi, We have a 13 year calico cat. She has been increasingly lethargic and not eating well. We took her to the vet and had blood work, xrays and an ekg run. She was diagnosed with fluid on the lungs, i… read more
, I took my 4 yr old indoor cat to our local vet on tuesday
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
, I took my 4 yr old indoor cat to our local vet on tuesday of this past week. He had been throwing up constantly, and recently turned into him throwing up blood. My vet said that he had an intestinal… read more
We took our cat to the vet a few days ago. He was lethargic,
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian
We took our cat to the vet a few days ago. He was lethargic, wouldn't eat, wouldn't drink. The vet said he had cat flu gave him a shot of antibiotics and sent us home with amoxicillin. Give him 2 ml i… read more
Our 5 year old Siamese is acting a little lethargic. His appetite
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Our 5 year old Siamese is acting a little lethargic. His appetite is good and he is grooming himself but he is not himself. He does go outside and usually is bellering in the morning to go out but tod… read more
cat: somewhat lethargic..17!- and became bloated..His blood work
YourPetVet
YourPetVet, Doctoral Degree
The only sign we had that something was wrong was when our cat was somewhat lethargic-but he is 17!- and became bloated very suddenly, and we did feel a "lump" inn his abdominal area which had not bee… read more
I took him to the vet on Tuesday afternoon because he was
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I took him to the vet on Tuesday afternoon because he was lethargic and had thrown u … read more
Our cat is is 15 years old. We took him to the vet about 5
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our cat is is 15 years old. We took him to the vet about 5 weeks ago. He had lost weight and was "scrawny' as the vet said. His tests were fine, though, although he was diagnosed with heart arythmia. … read more
My cat is 14 and a half years old. I had her at the vet on
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Veterinary associate
My cat is 14 and a half years old. I had her at the vet on tuesday, and they admitted her into their hospital. They took stomach and lower abdomen x-rays and saw she was severley constipated. While in… read more
cat: 13 year old..year old female..that got very lethargic..local vet
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
We have a 13 year old female cat that got very lethargic. We took her to a local vet. She had a fever of 105 degrees and he did a blood panel. Nothing was totally out of control, yet things were not g… read more
Hi we just had our 6 year old cat to the vet on Tuesday evening
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
Hi we just had our 6 year old cat to the vet on Tuesday evening and she checked out fine with the exception of some dental work that she'll probably need in the future. We've just adopted her from a s… read more
my 6 month old cat has been somewhat lethargic for a day and
Dr. Michele P
Dr. Michele P, Owner/Veterinarian
my 6 month old cat has been somewhat lethargic for a day and a half, still eats and drinks, no n/v only possible substance he could have ingested is a part of a leaf from an Indian rubber plant which … read more