Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
We went out of town last night and when we came back one of
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
We went out of town last night and when we came back one of our cats was having trouble opening his eye and goo comes out of it every few minutes. The corner of it is red and we have other cats so i'm… read more
We gave our cats frontline two weeks ago and they are already
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
we gave our cats frontline two weeks ago and they are already covered in fleas! we've been giving them frontline for the past 10 months, when advantage stopped working for us. i know i'm supposed to w… read more
I went out of town for 3 days, a friend who is familiar with
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I went out of town for 3 days, a friend who is familiar with my 2 cats took care of them. (Came twice a day to feed them and spent some time with them) When I was gone one of my cats wet and pooped on… read more
Hi. Our cat is bringing home fleas. We started gave him a flea/tick
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Hi. Our cat is bringing home fleas. We started gave him a flea/tick bath and used Frontline. This was about 2 weeks ago. He came home yesterday absolutely infested. The fleas are jumping everywhere an… read more
Hi there two nights ago me and my partner came home to find
Dr. Laurie
Dr. Laurie, Veterinarian
Hi there two nights ago me and my partner came home to find one of our cats (we have two their bothers) freaked out of his mind. He would not come near us and was hidding under the table, I tried to p… read more
Last week my fiancé and I were out of town and when we came
Jess K
Jess K, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Last week my fiancé and I were out of town and when we came home found that our cat Charlie had pooped under the bed, behind the couch etc anywhere but the litter box. 1st time she has ever done this … read more
We have had several of our barn cats die in the last few days.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
We have had several of our barn cats die in the last few days. Befre we find them they have trouble breathing, lethargic, foaming around mouth and they have a very bad odor to them. Could this be pois… read more
We treated our car with frontline plus for fleas. We never
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
We treated our car with frontline plus for fleas. We never had this problem before and the next day gave the cat a flea bath. After reading the label it states not to bath until after 4 hrs of applyin… read more
We had a recent flea infestation in our home. I went to
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
We had a recent flea infestation in our home. I went to repurchase the cat's frontline medication (our two dogs use this too) and both of our local petstores were out so I purchased sentry for the pet… read more
We have a 2 year old cat who is in excellent condition ...maybe slightly chubby. We went
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
We have a 2 year old cat who is in excellent condition ...maybe slightly chubby. We went out of town for 2 days and came back and he eyes were glossy and she couldn't walk. I put her on the couch and … read more
I went out of town but had someone care for my kitten but she
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I went out of town but had someone care for my kitten but she got fleas and is bitten up badly. I came home on did a flea treatment but she has alot of scabs what else can i do? She grew some and got … read more
Last week I used Sentry Purrscription Plus on my cats after
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling, Veterinary Surgeon
Hi, last week I used Sentry Purrscription Plus on my cats after finding some fleas on them. I went on vacation and got home yesterday to find the cats and my whole house infested with fleas. I just bo… read more
HAVE A LARGE, SOLID CAT THAT WAS HEALTHY 2 DAYS AGO . CAME
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
HAVE A LARGE, SOLID CAT THAT WAS HEALTHY 2 DAYS AGO . CAME HOME FROM OUT OF TOWN AND DIDNT SEE HIM FOR 36 HOURS. LAST NIGHT , WE CALLED HIM AND HE SHOWED UP. NOTICED HE WAS DIRTY FROM NOSE DOWN. SPENT… read more
Our 7mo old kitten is continually sneezing. We were out of
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian
Our 7mo old kitten is continually sneezing. We were out of town for 2 days and noticed a few sneezes when we got home this evening around 9. He just woke us up sneezing about 15min ago. He sneezed con… read more
My 1 year old cat suddenly became snuggly today. I was out
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My 1 year old cat suddenly became snuggly today. I was out of town for a few days and came back. She was at home with a petsitter visiting twice daily. There was another cat in the house as welll. Cou… read more
Our 5-year old indoor/outdoor cat went missing for about
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Our 5-year old indoor/outdoor cat went 'missing' for about 3 days ... He came home last night with a very swollen left hind paw ... I can see a small pin-hold on the top of his foot but otherwise no o… read more
We were away for two weeks and came home with a new cat to
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
We were away for two weeks and came home with a new cat to find our house infested with fleas. We sprayed the carpets, floors, furniture with a product containing permethrin not knowing that it is tox… read more
I have to kittens that where infested with fleas so I gave
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have to kittens that where infested with fleas so I gave them a flea bath put frontline on them and then put a flea collar now they are both acting weird is it to much should I take off the flea col… read more