Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My normally begging for more food cat has lost her appetite.
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
My normally begging for more food cat has lost her appetite. Last night she only nibbled at her dinner then went over and sat in a place she normally doesnt sit and didn't look herself. Later she went… read more
Ms. No is 11 years, she has lost half her body weight in the
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
Ms. No is 11 years, she has lost half her body weight in the last 2 years (we took her to the vet and he gave her antibiotics, checked her blood etc.) he found she was a little dehydrated and now doin… read more
we have a 11 year old persion like cat, she has only had a
VetCares
VetCares, veterinarian
we have a 11 year old persion like cat, she has only had a couple nibbles of food and few licks of water in the last week ro so, has gotten really skinny and is weak, she purrs when you pet her, will … read more
My cats meow has just changed in the last few days. She is
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
My cat's meow has just changed in the last few days. She is 1 year and always a big talker, only now it sounds a bit raspy, it's lower in sound. She is not acting any different in any way. Eating, dri… read more
My cat's poop colour is black. 2 months she's boots. Boots.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my cat's poop colour is black JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the cat's name and age? Customer: 2 months she's boots JA: What is the cat's name? Customer: boots JA: Is there anything else impor… read more
The last few days our cat is not eating her food, and is not
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
The last few days our cat is not eating her food, and is not as active as she normally is. We've changed her food out several times to make sure its fresh. She is drinking some water. We've also notic… read more
he has started to scoot his butt on the carpet like rubbing
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
he has started to scoot his butt on the carpet like rubbing it has become alittle bit of a winer the last couple of days and has hissed at me twice this morning not normal is eating ok and looks ok … read more
cat: about 6 months old and has vomited yellow bile in the last 2 days
Dr. John
Dr. John, Emergency Veterinarian
Hello, My cat is about 6 months old and has vomited yellow bile in the last 2 days. I have recently changed her food, she doesn't seem to like it the new stuff. But, unfortunately my daughter had a pe… read more
persian: 8 months and for the last 2 days her habits changed..appetite
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.
We have a persian cat of 8 months and for the last 2 days her habits changed. She is always hiding and appetite is down. We have 5 others cats and normally they all hang out, but now she is hiding all… read more
My cat has changed her habits and behavior in the last couple
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat has changed her habits and behavior in the last couple of days. She usually has a ravenous appetite, but has lost interest in food (including salmon) and does not jump up to get a drink of wate… read more
Our 11 1/2 year old cat has not pooped in 4 days? He was
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Our 11 1/2 year old cat has not pooped in 4 days? He was vomiting up his food last week so we changed his dry food to Science Diet egg and rice. The vomiting stopped, but he still has not pooped. … read more
One of my cats eyes is lighter than the other just as of
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
one of my cats eyes is lighter than the other just as of today … read more
11 year old cat has been sick the last 2 days vomiting and
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
11 year old cat has been sick the last 2 days vomiting and diarrhea outside the litter box cat still has appetite. possible cause and remedy … read more
Good appetite, older cat at least older than 11 years. She
Dr. Rachel
Good appetite, older cat at least older than 11 years. She is a rescue. But lately. Behavior has changed, meowing ,, occasionally throwing up then this morning she had diarrhea, when I found her she a… read more
my cat (1.5 year old egyptian mau) has stopped eating over
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
my cat (1.5 year old egyptian mau) has stopped eating over the last 2 weeks. I have changed her food, but she is not interested. She has started however to show interest in whatever is on the counter.… read more
cat: her appetite as she is not eating well..Boots weighs 9 lbs.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My diabetic cat was given remeron to stimulate her appetite as she is not eating well. the capsules are .75mg. Boots weighs 9 lbs. I'm concerned about giving her this drug. does this seem like a prope… read more
cat: soft..11 pounds..we started giving her a little hard food
Dr. Ann M.
Dr. Ann M., Veterinarian
We changed our cat's food to soft several weeks ago. Her vomitting almost stopped but she has lost 2 of her 11 pounds. Yesterday we started giving her a little hard food and this morning she vomitted … read more
My cat Brat is an inside cat 18 years old.Her appetite has
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My cat Brat is an inside cat 18 years old.Her appetite has changed in last day and a half.She doesn't eat or drink like she used to.She just stares around the room. Are her kidneys probably not workin… read more