Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat doesn't want to eat or drink and is extremely skinny
Lorna White perez
Lorna White perez, Associate Veterinarian
My cat doesn't want to eat or drink and is extremely skinny and I notice there is a large lump in the middle of her back legs … read more
He has been very lethargic for the last 15 hours, doesn't
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
He has been very lethargic for the last 15 hours, doesn't want to drink or eat. Has a fever of 103.7 … read more
cat: skinny..little black scabs on his lower eye lid
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my cat skinny has been having these little black scabs on his lower eye lid for a while ...mostly on the left side.. but now i'm noticing them on the right side. when i peel them off they just return … read more
my outdoor cat is not eating or drinking and is losing weight
Dr. Matt
Dr. Matt, Veterinarian
my outdoor cat is not eating or drinking and is losing weight his nose is very what can i do… read more
MY outdoor cat disappeared for aobut 3 weeks when i moved.
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
MY outdoor cat disappeared for aobut 3 weeks when i moved. He came back and is very skinny and won't eat or drink anything. He can hardly walk . He is 12 years old… read more
I have a 8 year old male cat that started vomiting up foamy
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
I have a 8 year old male cat that started vomiting up foamy fluid a few days ago. He doesn't want to eat or drink.… read more
cat: quit eating..2 days got very skinny whezing snotty nose drinks
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
my cat quit eating its been 31/2 days got very skinny whezing snotty nose drinks very little what could i give it.… read more
cat is very skinny, he does eat. his eyes and nose seem clear,
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
cat is very skinny, he does eat. his eyes and nose seem clear, no discharge. his tail just hangs down. now he has a 'hanging' sore on his back above his tail area. he is very lethargic.… read more
She is very skinny, wants to eat constantly, drinks a lot of
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
She is very skinny, wants to eat constantly, drinks a lot of water, and frequently throws up. … read more
He is 6 months and is FIV +. He is sneezing, has watery
Dr Linda
Dr Linda, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
He is 6 months and is FIV +. He is sneezing, has watery eyes, and a runny nose. He's lethargic and doesn't want to be held. He's usually super cuddly. … read more
cat: eat and drink..Now he is 5 pounds, very skinny...feed..his tongue
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
I have a male cat of 15 years that has never been sick; since a week he doesn't eat and drink at all and he is loosing weight everyday. Now he is 5 pounds, very skinny. I was trying to feed him and di… read more
My cat has small black lumps, that look like scabs, on the
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My cat has small black lumps, that look like scabs, on the bridge of his nose. Not sure what they are. … read more
cat: tired, have running nose and discharge..drinks..pee..heavily
Dr. John
Dr. John, Emergency Veterinarian
my cat is 8. He is very tired, have running nose and discharge from his eyes. He drinks, pee but not eating he always wants to close his eyes, he breath heavily. He had a background of herps. his mout… read more
My cat has not been wanting to eat or drink anything. He is
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My cat has not been wanting to eat or drink anything. He is only wanting to sleep and his ears, nose, and paws are hot. He only wants to sleep. The weather has gone from being cold to hot and the poll… read more
My 8 year old male mostly outdoor cat wants to eat all the
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My 8 year old male mostly outdoor cat wants to eat all the time. He usually eats too fast, vomits, then wants to eat again. Ths is daily now. He is not overweight. He sleeps in the house all night, ou… read more
cat: gotten very skinny, for the last day she isnt eating or drinking
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
I have a 17 year old cat and she has gotten very skinny, for the last day she isn't eating or drinking and ver larthgetic. What should I do?… read more
My FIV cat is eating and drinking ok, but he has gone skinny
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My FIV cat is eating and drinking ok, but he has gone skinny and hides under the bed and his coat is in poor condition… read more
I have a very old cat, he's skinny and athletic. lately he
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Veterinary associate
hi I have a very old cat, he's skinny and athletic. lately he had a runny nose, and i started noticing a black strip around his mouth (the fur around his mouth is white so its very noticeable) plus I … read more