Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Board Certified

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat appears to have ingested something toxic, lethargic
Dr. J. Rokke
Dr. J. Rokke, veterinarian and medical director
My cat appears to have ingested something toxic, lethargic and hasn't eaten for 2-3 days now. She is an inside and outside cat, a hunter, known to eat what she catches, from birds to bugs. I don't hav… read more
My cat was just treated for possibly injesting something toxic.
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
My cat was just treated for possibly injesting something toxic. She had a very high fever 106 and was very dehydrated. The vet kept her over night and finally got the fever down. He had to give her fl… read more
My cat was outside ingesting cheatgrass yesterday. Today he
Pet Doc
My cat was outside ingesting cheatgrass yesterday. Today he has been coughing at times. I suspect a little of the grass is stuck in his throat. If so can I remove it myself? Or will his system dissolv… read more
I live in a condo and they spray Roundup weed killer in the
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
I live in a condo and they spray Roundup weed killer in the garden where my cat spends time. Plus she eats the grass outside in that area. Will this be harmful to her? Is it less harmful if I wait awh… read more
It is possible that my cat touched wet Roundup or Roundup
Dr. BJ Hughes
Dr. BJ Hughes, Veterinarian
It is possible that my cat touched wet Roundup or Roundup that was applied and hour earlier on a mild and slightly windy day (say 68 degrees), can you help me? This was6 1/2 hours ago… read more
cat: was eating grass outside and ingested some pieces
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
My cat was eating grass outside and ingested some pieces of flower petals from a geranium plant that were on the grass. He threw them up along with the grass. Do I need to be concerned since he threw … read more
Yesterday my cat was eating a lot of grass form outside and
Dr. JB
Dr. JB, Veterinarian
Yesterday my cat was eating a lot of grass form outside and today she threw up some grass, but with a little bit of pinkish- reddish liqiud.What does this mean? I am really concerned because taking he… read more
I believe my cat ingested stain for a deck or possibly grass
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I believe my cat ingested stain for a deck or possibly grass fertilizer, he is acting drunk and unsteady, hyper, hungry, unfortunately if he has ingested these items it was at least 12 hours ago. We l… read more
My kitten is 8 months old. Suddenly, yesterday about mid day
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My kitten is 8 months old. Suddenly, yesterday about mid day she gave signs something happened possibly while outside. Her stomach looks slightly distorted it looks like she is sucking it in, she is u… read more
My cat may have licked something toxic that seems to have burned
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat may have licked something toxic that seems to have burned the end third or so of his tongue. he is drooling and shaking from pain. he is eating and drinking and using the cat box. I have him o … read more
My cat appears to have something on her left cornea; she's
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Hi -- my cat appears to have something on her left cornea; she's not irritated by it, it's new (wasn't there yesterday), and it's loop shaped and thin, translucent. No changes in behavior, I actually … read more
My cat came in from outside very agitated appearing as if she
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My cat came in from outside very agitated appearing as if she was bitten by something? she is not drooling or defectaing/peeing but is VERY agitated and unable to get comfortable...and her pupils are … read more
my cat went outside yesterday and I think she ate some grass
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
my cat went outside yesterday and I think she ate some grass and ever since then she jerks her head when she swallows and her meow is gone. It's like something is caught in her throat. I gave her hair… read more
My cat is throwing up grass and a clear or slightly foamy
Pet Doc
My cat is throwing up grass and a clear or slightly white foamy substance. … read more
I have just had something similar happen except much more dramatic
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Associate Veterinarian
I have just had something similar happen except much more dramatic and possibly very serious. I live ln a third floor suite, I do not let my cats out on the roof but sometimes I open the main window -… read more
My cat appears to have a severe allergy to something. The
vetmom4
vetmom4, Veterinarian
My cat appears to have a severe allergy to something. The whole bottom side of her belly is bare now from her licking and chewing. Now she has moved on to her hind legs and tail. I'm afraid she will b… read more
my cat ingested hikari algae wafers with pure cultured spirulina
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
my cat ingested hikari algae wafers with pure cultured spirulina is she at risk of toxic reaction? please help… read more
Is it possible that cats eat grass for parasite control (eg.
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Is it possible that cats eat grass for parasite control? (eg. tapeworms). Grass often shows up in my cat's feces.… read more