Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat is 17 years old, in generally good health, but has lately
Doctor 4 Cats
Doctor 4 Cats, Owner- Cat Hospital
My cat is 17 years old, in generally good health, but has lately begun to cease grooming. I've been around cats all of my life and know that they have a good idea of when they will expire. I was wonde… read more
My cat has been sleeping a lot lately in bathrooms
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi my cat has been sleeping a lot lately in bathrooms especially witch is super weird for him hes not really eating a couple bites and hes done i havent seen him go to the bathroom but idk he also pur… read more
kitten: has been acting weird..wound..she started foaming at the mouth
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My kitten has been acting weird lately: she goes from being very lethargic for long period of time to being extremely wound up, and today during one of her lethargic states she started foaming at the … read more
Hi Dr. Dan:My 14 year old cat, Isaac and I have been a
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
Hi Dr. Dan: My 14 year old cat, Isaac and I have been a regular fixture at our animal hospital lately where he he getting good treatment and attention. I have great faith in my veterinarian and his st… read more
I have a 4-year old cat who has always been frail. Lately,
Dr. Margo
Dr. Margo, Veterinarian
I have a 4-year old cat who has always been frail. Lately, she has a wheeze. It is worse in the mornings. We can't tell whether it is coming from her nose or her lungs. There is little or no mucus. Th… read more
My cat, who is in otherwise good health (except for being a
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinary Acupuncturist, Locum
My cat, who is in otherwise good health (except for being a little overweight), has started to stare blankly with her mouth open, tongue extended and copious drool down her chin. She appears lethargic… read more
cat: about 14 years old and in good health..limping on her front legs
Dr. May
Dr. May, Doctoral Degree
My cat is about 14 years old and in good health, but lately she has been limping on her front legs. Is there an over the counter or home medication for pain relief for cats? She is an indoor cat and i… read more
My cat is 22 years old. He has had reasonably good health
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat is 22 years old. He has had reasonably good health until recently. He had an infected tooth that was under his gum. He was sedated and the tooth removed along with pus etc. His eye also had the… read more
is there any kind of parasite that would be black and really
Doc Evan
Doc Evan, Professor
is there any kind of parasite that would be black and really really long...my cat just threw up something and i can't tell if its something she ate or a worm of some sort… read more
Our 15 year old female cat has always been in very good health.
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
Our 15 year old female cat has always been in very good health. She is very petite but lately seems to be losing weight and has become very 'hollow." Her use of the cat box has become much more freque… read more
my cat is acting weird!!! he is throwing up and i cant really
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
my cat is acting weird!!! he is throwing up and i cant really tell but hasnt been going to the b room im worried and scared he had a urinary traction problem before what can i do… read more
cat: 16 year old..good health but lately he has been drooling
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
I have a 16 year old cat that is in good health but lately he has been drooling. I do not know what to do or what is causing this to happen. Please explain. Thanks. Loretta… read more
My female cat is 16 and been in reasonably good health, never
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My female cat is 16 and been in reasonably good health, never had peeing problem. We brought in another cat almost a yr ago. She disdains the new cat. She has her own cat pan upstairs, but the past co… read more
HI. My cat is acting weird. Hes been eating less lately.
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP
Dr. Laura Devlin, DVM, DABVP, Veterinarian, DABVP Canine/Feline
HI. My cat is acting weird. He's been eating less lately. Yesterday, we stayed alone by himself all day and since last night he has been in the bathroom - not eating or drinking. He still purrs though… read more
cat: is 14 yrs..old and in good health...AM (she sleeps above my head
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
Dear Dr.: My cat is 14 yrs. old and in good health. Lately, first thing in the AM (she sleeps above my head!), I hear her stomach rumbling. Within the next 15 minutes she is vomiting white foam and cl… read more
cat: good health..visibly..Her eating and sleeping is steady
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our cat is older (17-18). She has always been in good health, but lately she has dropped a lot of weight and is visibly slowing down. Her eating and sleeping is steady, but as of the past 72 hours or … read more
I was wondering my cat is constantly coughing a weird cough,
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
I was wondering my cat is constantly coughing a weird cough, it there a reason to be alarmed… read more
My female neutered cat keeps being sick. She seems to be in
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My female neutered cat keeps being sick. She seems to be in good health, coat is shiny etc. Tests have been done at the vets and nothing came back. There are certain cat foods which will make her vomi… read more