Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
my 16lb cat with CKD just ate about 5 Pet Naturals of Vermont
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
my 16lb cat with CKD just ate about 5 Pet Naturals of Vermont UT Support Soft Chews. should i be concerned?… read more
We just discovered that our long-haired cat was sprayed with
Dr. Lajos
Dr. Lajos, Veterinary Pathologist
We just discovered that our long-haired cat was sprayed with sunscreen (for babies, not pets) and she has enough on her that her hair is matted and the fragrance is noticeable. Do we need to worry abo… read more
My cats got into a bag of God Pets Hip & Joint Health vitamins...it
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cats got into a bag of God Pets Hip & Joint Health vitamins...it looks as though 12 were eaten but I'm not sure if both of them ate then or just one...what should I do??… read more
Hi. We are trying to manage a flea outbreak with our two cats.
aggieervet
aggieervet, Veterinarian
Hi. We are trying to manage a flea outbreak with our two cats. The natural treatments don't seem to make much of a dent, so we bathed them yesterday with Sentry flea soap, and we are vacuuming everyth… read more
We think our kitten just ate a. Sorry didn't finish
DocPaul
DocPaul, Doctoral Degree
sorry didn't finish question . we think our kitten just ate a GNC hip & joint health chew. we can only estimate that Lucy is around maybe 2 months old. … read more
cat: iams/Fancy Feast mix dry food to Science Diet c/d
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
Hello, Over the past few weeks my cat has difficulty urinating. I took him to the vet and it was discovered that he had crystals in his urine. His food was changed from Iams/Fancy Feast mix dry food t… read more
cat: unfortuantely, our pet sitter did not notice his absence
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
This past holiday week/weekend, we accidentially locked our cat in a bedroom. Unfortuantely, our pet sitter did not notice his absence, which is a separate concern. However, he did not have food/water… read more
My male cat has had a sore on its right hip just above the
Denise Colgrove
Denise Colgrove, Relief veterinarian
My male cat has had a sore on its right hip just above the hip joint. We thought he got into a fight and later it scabbed over. Now today he is unable to use his back legs and the wound from before is… read more
I am so upset! I just discovered that one of our cats has
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
I am so upset! I just discovered that one of our cats has been locked upstairs in our house since Tuesday evening! We shut off our upstairs but I was bringing some things up there Tuesday night and Sa… read more
cat: away and came home to find him relatively thin...bloated..rubbing
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our cat has developed over the past two weeks a distincive distended, and hard, abdomen. We had been away and came home to find him relatively thin. Within the past two weeks or less, and noticably to… read more
cat: indoor only..has fleas..over the house and in beds
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
We just realized our indoor only cat has fleas! We now have discovered them all over the house and in beds. Help!… read more
Our cat is around 16 years. We recently discovered that our
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
Our cat is around 16 years. We recently discovered that our house is infested with fleas so started a treatment with advantage II 2 weeks ago. The house will be fumigated for termites and fleas in two… read more
Our cat had an irritation on her lower abdomen, so we put
Dr. Leah Hill
Dr. Leah Hill, Veterinarian
Our cat had an irritation on her lower abdomen, so we put Bag Balm on her. Over the course of the night she licked it off. She doesn't show symptoms of discomfort, diarrhea, or irritated behavior. How… read more
there is a cat (or kitten, I'm not sure) that has come up to
Dr. Emily
Dr. Emily, Associate Veterinarian
there is a cat (or kitten, I'm not sure) that has come up to me twice over the past week. No collar. Today I petted it and it felt a little thin and maybe a lump? It looks unkempt. Today I noticed its… read more
Just discovered aural hematoma in our cats ear. Since its
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Just discovered aural hematoma in our cat's ear. Since it's a holiday weekend, it will be two days before we can see our vet. Is it okay to wait that long or should we take him to emergency care?… read more
We just discovered that our two kittens have fleas. They are
Dr. Debbie
Dr. Debbie, Veterinarian
We just discovered that our two kittens have fleas. They are indoor cats. What seps do we need to take to help them and us out? Thanks!… read more
cat: 10 month old..has broken its back leg at the hip..bone
Dr. Vee
Dr. Vee, Emergency Veterinarian, Instructor
Hello. Our 10 month old cat has broken its back leg at the hip, just where the bone enters the ball joint. it is completely broken. It has been reccommended that we do not try to pin the joint togethe… read more
Hi, we just discovered that our cat has fleas Thursday night.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Hi, we just discovered that our cat has fleas Thursday night. We went to the store and bought Hartz UtlraGuard Pro and applied it to the base of her neck. I went to the pet store this morning to buy m… read more