Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

petdrz
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
my cat has diheria and losing alot of weight took him to the
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my cat has diheria and losing alot of weight took him to the vet and animal hospital and ran all kinds of tests over $1000 into it and still no answers. he has a healthy appetite but as of today now d… read more
My cat is 8 years old. I took him to the vet. He will not
Dr. Whitehead
Dr. Whitehead, Associate Veterinarian
My cat is 8 years old. I took him to the vet. He will not eat or drink. The vet did blood work-up on him. He had a slight temp and was dehyd. The vet put liquid into his skin for the dehy. He called m… read more
My cat has lost his appetite and a lit of his energy. He isnt
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My cat has lost his appetite and a lit of his energy. He isn't losing much weight but I took him to the vet anyway and he gave me kitty Prozac and said he wasn't dehydrated and he was still overweight… read more
My cat is almost 17 years old now and has gotten very ill-
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My cat is almost 17 years old now and has gotten very ill- out of nowhere. I took him to the veterinarian when he presented symptoms similar to renal failure: diarrhea, quick and dramatic weight loss,… read more
My cat has had thyroid problems but has started losing even
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My cat has had thyroid problems but has started losing even more weight. I took him to the vet and they took blood but just said it is still his thyroid and I have not been giving him enough meds. He … read more
My 12 year old Persian cat has been losing weight, is down
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
My 12 year old Persian cat has been losing weight, is down to 7.5 lb and I took her to the vet an they ran blood work and found nothing. But she often does this hacking, vomitting painful sounding noi… read more
cat: 14yr old..eating, but prob not the same amount as in the past.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 14yr old cat weighed 18#3oz a year ago and now weighs 14#8oz. I took him to the vet and we ran a battery of tests which did not uncover anything like hypothyroidism or diabetes. He is eating, but p… read more
I have an 8 year old tabby. In September I saw that he started
Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, cat veterinarian
I have an 8 year old tabby. In September I saw that he started to lose some weight so I took him to the vet. The vet said to wait a month and see if he lost any more wieght. At that month mark he hadn… read more
cat: is 15 years old..zero energy..drinking much..skinny
Dr. Kathryn Pearson, DVM
Dr. Kathryn Pearson, DVM, Veterinarian, veterinary acupuncturist
My tiger cat is 15 years old. He has zero energy and hasn't been eating or drinking much lately. He is losing alot of weight and is VERY skinny. It seems that he is having trouble breathing, he has a … read more
My almost 15 year old cat seems to be without alot of energy.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My almost 15 year old cat seems to be without alot of energy. Perhaps of hotter weather but he's an inside cat. I noticed he had alittle drooling when he was resting, nothing large, and some extra wat… read more
cat: vets..ear infection..shot of a new antibiotic that lasts..treat
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is a male 8 years old and has had feline vestibular disorder. Recently we thought he had it again took him to the vets. he checked him out and seemed to think that was possibly a middle ear inf… read more
I have a diabetic cat that is approx 18 years old. He has
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
I have a diabetic cat that is approx 18 years old. He has gotten skinny. I recently took him to the vet to see if his insulin level needed adjustment. I had explained that he seemed wobbly, the vet th… read more
MY cat has a sore that will not heal. I took him to a vet and
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
MY cat has a sore that will not heal. I took him to a vet and he stitched the wound but is open again.… read more
I have a 13 year old male shorthaired cat. He has was 16lbs
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a 13 year old male shorthaired cat. He has was 16lbs in March. Last week I took him to the vet and he weighs 11lbs. He is eating very, very little and drinking less also. She did a blood test a… read more
cat: is 8 months old..playfull and full of energy...veterinarian
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is 8 months old. He was playfull and full of energy. I took him to a veterinarian and she said my cat. who is a neutered male, had ear mites. She flushed his ears, gave him a DepoMedrol injecti… read more
My cat is almost 4 years old. He has never had solid poop,
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cat is almost 4 years old. He has never had solid poop, but when i took him to the vet they said he was healthy, dewormed him and gave him a bland diet which didn't help anything. Now he sneezes an… read more
My 15 year old cat as recently started loosing weight. I
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My 15 year old cat as recently started loosing weight. I took him to the vet and he had lost 2lbs. (he only weighed 12lbs). They did many tests and found nothing wrong except for possibly his pancreas… read more
In the past couple of weeks my cat, Mies, has lost a lot of
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
In the past couple of weeks my cat, Mies, has lost a lot of weight. I took him into the vet and they ran test. They thought it was either Hyperthyroidism or High Blood Pressure and I've been giving hi… read more