Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat stopped using the litter box and goes in a spott in
DrJessicaO
DrJessicaO, Veterinarian
My cat stopped using the litter box and goes in a spott in the living room, How do I correct this Thank you… read more
cat: urinating..carpet but will use litter box for bowel movements
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Cat won't stop urinating in living room on carpet but will use litter box for bowel movements. She has been doing this for about 4 months now… read more
CAT: URINATE BUT POOPING IN THE LIVING ROOM.THIS IS NEW BEHAVIOR
Dr. Christie
Dr. Christie, Veterinarian
MY CAT IS USING THE LITTER BOX TO URINATE BUT POOPING IN THE LIVING ROOM.THIS IS NEW BEHAVIOR. THE LITTER BOX IS UP STAIRS. WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS AND HOW CAN WE FIX THIS?… read more
My indoor cat keeps pooping in the middle of our living room.
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My indoor cat keeps pooping in the middle of our living room. Not in a corner and not urinating. We put him out side to see if this stopped the frequency and now he poops in the middle of our driveway… read more
cats: poop in the middle of the room..one that her litter box is in
Dr. Loretta
Hi, we have three cats. One however, does not always use the littler box. She will poop in the middle of the room or next to the windows in a whole different room than the one that her litter box is i… read more
Why would a 19 year old cat start using the living room carpet
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
Why would a 19 year old cat start using the living room carpet as her urinary litter box after years of using a litter box for urine and feces?… read more
My 2 himilayans (age 14) will not use a litter box. because
Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Practicing Veterinarian
My 2 himilayans (age 14) will not use a litter box. because of this they have been living in a spare bedroom only (not access to the house) for years. We clean the room daily and visit with them but n… read more
cat: 10 years old..carpet..her neck...she does not have fleas..herself
Dr. John
Dr. John, Emergency Veterinarian
My cat is 10 years old and has recently stopped using her litter box and chosen a spot in the living room to do her business....I have tried eveything from cleaning the carpet to locking her in the ba… read more
My cat, Buddy who is 14 or 15 doesnt use the litter box and
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
My cat, Buddy who is 14 or 15 doesn't use the litter box and is confined to one room and doesn't have the ability to jump . His issue is NOT behavioral. It is neurological or structural that has been … read more
cat: is about 12 years old has just started urinating..feces
Doctor Jeff
Doctor Jeff, VP and Associate Veterinarian
My cat is about 12 years old has just started urinating behind a chair in our living room. He is still using his litter box for urination and feces as well. We keep his litter box in our basement. We … read more
My 10 year old cat refuses to use litter box. even moved box
Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
my 10 year old cat refuses to use litter box. even moved box to where she was using living room carpet and she pooped right next to box … read more
how do I move a litter box from room to garage without too
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
how do I move a litter box from room to garage without too much confusion? We have 3 indoor cats, only 2 use 1 in a room, have 3 boxes in garage (they know how to use their little door)?… read more
one of my cats has stopping using the cat litter first it
dvs1986
dvs1986, Associate Veterinarian
one of my cat's has stopping using the cat litter first it was #2 but it is both now i have tried using 2 and 3 litters but it makes no difference what can i do?… read more
What can I do to keep my cat (1 of 3) from pooping and peeing
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
What can I do to keep my cat (1 of 3) from pooping and peeing in one corner of our living room (on carpet)? We've used spray to clean it up..diffusers to calm him...?????… read more
cat: is pooping on the rug in any room he feels..one litter box
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Our cat is pooping on the rug in any room he feels like doiing it. I use one litter box and it has the scoopable litter and that is removed sometime twice a day.… read more
About 2 months ago I lost an older bailanese cat. As he got
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
About 2 months ago I lost an older bailanese cat. As he got older, he would use my living room rug instead of the litter box. Now my 4 yr old Bengal who always used the litter box is now using the rug… read more
One of my cats has begun pooping in the living room, bed room
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Associate Veterinarian
One of my cats has begun pooping in the living room, bed room and generally around the house. There have been no changes in the cat litter and the cat box is cleaned twice a day. I have had any proble… read more
Hi Br B I have 2 cats one cat uses the litter box all the time
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Hi Br B I have 2 cats one cat uses the litter box all the time my other cat uses the litter box to urinate but recently for about a month now does not use it for pooping they are both 10 yrs old and a… read more