Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat has been throwing up today, and I'm noticing he's now
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
My cat has been throwing up today, and I'm noticing he's now leaking liquid from rear end...a little bloody. Is this an emergency or should we see how he feels tomorrow. … read more
Hi, her rear end is very sore and irritated all around and
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi, her rear end is very sore and irritated all around and dirty..she is over weight and has trouble cleaning there..I clean her with warm water with a little vinegar..I was just away for a week and i… read more
My cat is sneezing a lot, and now Ive noticed a foul odor
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat is sneezing a lot, and now I've noticed a foul odor either from his nose or mouth, not sure. I smell it when he lays his face next to mine and is purring. Does he need to be seen?… read more
I have an eleven week old tailless kitten who constantly leaks
Dr. Drew
Dr. Drew, Emergency/Critical Care Veterinarian
I have an eleven week old tailless kitten who constantly leaks fecal material and I believe also urine. He does use the litter box, but drops fecal material in his enclosure. Are there any solutions t… read more
my cat seems very bloated, he licks his rear end a lot, has
Dr. Dave
Dr. Dave, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
my cat seems very bloated, he licks his rear end a lot, has been keeping himself distant from us, and staying very long in the cat box without success of going to the bathroom… read more
14 year old cat - appears to be losing weight and has very
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
14 year old cat - appears to be losing weight and has very bad foul odor coming from his mouth (NOT an amonia smell) - I have also began to notice cat acne on chin - I haven't noticed any loss of appe… read more
cat: hair..his fur seems to contain what looks like dandruff..thin
Dr. John
Dr. John, Emergency Veterinarian
my cat has recently lost a lot of weight, particularly from the rear part of the body. He has also lost a lot of hair from the same area and much of his fur seems to contain what looks like dandruff. … read more
My cat is around 9 years old and was very overweight. But
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My cat is around 9 years old and was very overweight. But all the sudden he has lost a lot of weight and will not eat his dry food but will eat some wet food still. His poop is light tan. Is he ok? … read more
She is 18 yo and not eating much. She has lost a lot of
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
She is 18 yo and not eating much. She has lost a lot of weight. Today, I noticed she has lost her balance a few times and is sitting with head down … read more
I have a cat with swelling around the nose and eyes,very weak
EmergencyVets
EmergencyVets, Emergency Veterinarian /Medical Director
I have a cat with swelling around the nose and eyes,very weak and has lost a lot of weight lately… read more
cats: morning I noticed..lost a lot of fur..tail..today I noticed
Dr. Drew
Hi. I have 2 cats and this morning I noticed that one of them has lost a lot of fur around the base of his tail. Later today I noticed that the other cat, a female, has the same problem. This is only … read more
My cat has a very foul odor at his rectum with tan
Dr G
Dr G, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
My cat has a very foul odor at his rectum with tan secretions I tried to clean for him, but he was uncomfortable. He has been avoiding me and there does not seem to be much stool in his litter since I… read more
DOG: 12 YEAR OLD..YEAR OLD MALE..BAD odor..VET SAID IT WAS NOT GLANDS
PawsDoc
PawsDoc, Veterinarian
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR AN 12 YEAR OLD MALE DOG THAT HAS A VERY BAD ODOR COMMING FROM HIS REAR END? THE VET SAID IT WAS NOT GLANDS, BUT DID NOT RX ANYTHING.… read more
My cat has lost a lot of weight. She is a very furry cat and
Critterdr
Critterdr, Veterinarian
My cat has lost a lot of weight. She is a very furry cat and I didn't notice it immediately. I didn't notice it until last night when I picked her up. I have been watching her closely ever since. She … read more
My cat has suddenly lost a lot of weight, noticed over the
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat has suddenly lost a lot of weight, noticed over the past week I can easily feel her spine, ribs and hip bones. She is reluctant to eat, very little over past 2 days. I've noticed her swallowing… read more
My approx. 14 yr old male cat has recently lost a lot of weight
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My approx. 14 yr old male cat has recently lost a lot of weight and seems to be nearing the end of his life. He is terrified of going to the vet and I'm reluctant to put him through that. (A year ago … read more
my cat has lost a lot of weight although he eats a lot he is
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
my cat has lost a lot of weight although he eats a lot he is somewhat lethargic but still gets around = he drinks a lot too… read more
For the past moth he is losing a lot of weight, eats very
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
For the past moth he is losing a lot of weight, eats very little and is quite lethargic. His weight loss is noticeable as he was a strong well solid build now his skin is loose and his skull bones are… read more