Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Tom Crippen
Tom Crippen
Tom Crippen, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: My 4 year..spraying..I shampoo the carpet, put baking soda
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
My 4 year old cat has been spraying all over the house suddenly. He is fixed when he was a kitten. I shampoo the carpet, put baking soda, put deoderizer, vinegar and water... He is still doing it... I… read more
He is fixed. One year old is spraying all over the house and
Terri
Terri, Healthcare/behavior specialist
He is fixed. One year old is spraying all over the house and very aggressive to my older cat. He has been with us for 8 months. … read more
My one year old male cat is fixed but is spraying all over
Dr. Scarlett
Dr. Scarlett, Veterinarian
My one year old male cat is fixed but is spraying all over the place. I have tried everything I can think of with no results. Will this stop or not… read more
How do you stop a male cat from spraying all over the house?
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Senior Small Animal Veterinarian
How do you stop a male cat from spraying all over the house? He is outside most of the day--not at night.… read more
cat: year old male orange tabby..that has been spraying..same age
Dr. Young
Dr. Young, Veterinarian
We have a 4 year old male orange tabby cat that has been spraying everywhere in the house for over 6 months. He has a sister the same age and we have two other younger cats in our home. We keep everyt… read more
My spayed female cat has been spraying and urinating all over
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My spayed female cat has been spraying and urinating all over the house. Although she has on occasion sprayed and urinated on the furniture or walls, it has increased to almost everyday. We have four … read more
Hi, My cat Charlie is now 12 years old. Charlie has been fixed
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Hi, My cat Charlie is now 12 years old. Charlie has been fixed but he is spraying all over. I know he has been doing this for a long time, but I am worried about it and the vets have said that there i… read more
cat: fixed, and still sprays all over my husbands outside work area.
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
How do I get our cat Poe to stop spraying outside and in our outside/under house stairway? He is fixed, and still sprays all over my husbands outside work area. I think it is because a new neighborhoo… read more
I have a 3 year old cat that sprays in our basement. I can
Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Associate Veterinarian
I have a 3 year old cat that sprays in our basement. I can not understand why or how to stop him. He was fixed when he was young. We have had him a little over a year. We got him and his friend also a… read more
what can I do to keep a neighbor cat away from my house and
DrRalston
DrRalston, Associate Veterinarian, NBVME & CSBVM
what can I do to keep a neighbor cat away from my house and badly disturbing my indoor cat. the outdoor sprays all over the outside of my house, and my indoor cat sprays all over the inside of my hous… read more
My neutered cat sprays all over the house. He was originally
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My neutered cat sprays all over the house. He was originally a stray that we rescued. He has always sprayed but we lived in a warm climate and he went outdoors year round so though he sprayed it was m… read more
What can I do to stop my male cat from spraying in the house.
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
What can I do to stop my male cat from spraying in the house. He was a rescue at five weeks old. Found in Metro park alone. So I figure he is just an outside born cat since he hates to stay in. He com… read more
Hello, My cat has been spraying all over the house and its
Dr. Scott, Veterinarian
Hello, My cat has been spraying all over the house and it's happening every few minutes. Any ideas on how to get him to stop? thanks… read more
cats: constantly peeing all over the house, how can i get them to stop
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
my boyfriend has 2 un-fixed female cats, and they are constantly peeing all over the house, how can i get them to stop?… read more
Our cat is 8 years old, 19 pounds and drinks lots of water.
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Doctors Degree
Our cat is 8 years old, 19 pounds and drinks lots of water. Lately he has been peeing and spraying all over the house. … read more
My cat male neutered cat has been peeing all over my house.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat male neutered cat has been peeing all over my house. We removed the door he peed all over spray the new door with "keep off" and he was good for about a month, but now he is peeing in different… read more
cat: bath tub (not an uncommon behavior..soft..diarrhea
Dr. Jenn
Dr. Jenn, Veterinarian
6 year old, fixed male house cat has recently been having bowl problems. Over a month ago he had a bowl movement in the bath tub (not an uncommon behavior for this cat) which was a fairly soft but hel… read more
I have a male cat that has been fixed but he still sprays.
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a male cat that has been fixed but he still sprays. He is okay for a bit and then starts up again. What can I do?… read more