Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling
Richard Rawling

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
Last night I woke up to alot of banging and I knew it was my
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
Last night I woke up to alot of banging and I knew it was my Cat, she is 16 + years old, I got up and she was having a hard time walkin, she was stumbling around, she looked like she urinated as her t… read more
I woke up this morning and there was a wet spot on the bed
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
I woke up this morning and there was a wet spot on the bed where my cat was sleeping, but it doeswn't snell at all like urine. When I found her under a chair, the floor was wet too. She is eating and … read more
Woke up this morning and cat was meowing a lot. He hardly
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Woke up this morning and cat was meowing a lot. He hardly ever meows. Judging by the litter box I believe he has stopped pooping. Should I try a stool softener. She is eating and drinking normally. … read more
lot of wetness (like he peed but not pee)..drools..jumping
Dr. K
Dr. K, Veterinarian
He woke up from afternoon nap in a lot of wetness (like he peed but not pee). Notices since then he drools all the time and a couple times lost his balance when jumping. I think this was a stroke. Wha… read more
cat: with a very wet dripping nose clear in color ..is he sick
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Practice owner
i woke up this morning to fine my 9month old cat with a very wet dripping nose clear in color ..is he sick and do i need to take him in to the vet… read more
cat: bed..There was a big wet spot where he was sleeping...mouth
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
I woke up yhis morning and my cat was sleeping on our bed. There was a big wet spot where he was sleeping. It was coming from his mouth. Almost like a leaky tap. What caused this?… read more
My 15 year old cat, Rocky, is diabetic. This morning I woke
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
My 15 year old cat, Rocky, is diabetic. This morning I woke up to him pacing in a circle constantly. Did he have a stroke? Is he looking for his litter box? He wants nothing to do with food. He threw … read more
My cat got an infection from getting scratched by another
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
My cat got an infection from getting scratched by another cat. I was soaking it with a warm wet towel and rubbed neosporin on his wound. It was healing pretty nice, when he went out for another round … read more
cat: wet..paw..bloody..towels and dried her a bit , then fed her
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
This morning a stray cat showed up in my driveway in distress. She was soaking wet[ looked like she had ben almost drowned] one paw alittle bloody, shivering and very weak. I wrapped her in towels and… read more
My 19 year old cat has taken to spilling the water out of his
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My 19 year old cat has taken to spilling the water out of his dish and laying in it-he is soaking wet every morning-is this an indication of something or is he just getting senile?… read more
Good Morning. This morning..i woke up to hear my cat, Boots,
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
Good Morning. This morning..i woke up to hear my cat, Boots, vomiting...and just noticed by his litter box..drops of blood on floor..reddish pinkish..also urine around his fur in that area...when he s… read more
this morning i woke up and noticed my cat drooling excessively
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
this morning i woke up and noticed my cat drooling excessively took him to the vet and got a shot of atropine but no answers why he was drooling he did a mouth exam and couldnt see anything. 6 hours l… read more
cat: morning he was napping on the couch and I noticed..wet..urine
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have an 8 year old cat. This morning he was napping on the couch and I noticed when he got up there was a wet spot (about 4" round) on the pillow. I smelled it and it has a light urine smell. Upon r… read more
cat: hind quarters..I guess was urine..its privates were wet again
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My cat jumped up on me and my arm got soaked from its hind quarters. I noticed a puddle of what I guess was urine on the floor. I wiped the cat's privates and the floor and a little while later I pick… read more
cat: (overweight..energy..urination or stool in litter box
Dr. Dahl
Dr. Dahl, Associate Veterinarian
I noticed my cat boo (overweight) didn't eat much yesterday. Woke up this morning and he's lying there eyes open but just lying getting up just to lay down no energy. No blood or change in urination o… read more
When I woke up this morning I discovered that my cat vomited
Dr. Rick DVM
Dr. Rick DVM, Veterinarian (Chief of Medicine)
When I woke up this morning I discovered that my cat vomited in two places. Then, I noticed he peed on the floor in the same room as his litter box. I went to work for a while and came home and there … read more
cats: scent of urine on my bed sheets..my female short hair
Dr. Loretta
Hello, my name is Andrew. This morning I woke up and noticed two small blotches of blood and the scent of urine on my bed sheets from my female short hair domestic, Izabella. We have moved across town… read more
I woke up this morning and my cat was at the end of my bed
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Hi I woke up this morning and my cat was at the end of my bed I noticed a medium size stain on my bed that looked kinda bloody and pussy and noticed my cat had a small hole on the top of his back hip … read more