Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
My cat is 16 years old and recently her hair falls out in clumps.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My cat is 16 years old and recently her hair falls out in clumps. She still grooms herself and often has clumps of hair hanging from her mouth from the attempt. She is an indoor cat and has no fleas. … read more
My 16 year ols cats hair is suddenly falling out in clumps.
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
My 16 year ols cats hair is suddenly falling out in clumps. What could this be? She is an indoor cat.… read more
My 16 year old cat's hair is falling out in clumps. Could it
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
My 16 year old cat's hair is falling out in clumps. Could it be his diet? He only eats dry food and we've been buying store brand kibble.… read more
I have a 16 year old cat who has been licking alot and pulling
Dr. Deb
Dr. Deb, Cat Veterinarian
I have a 16 year old cat who has been licking alot and pulling out small clumps of hair. He wants to be petted and when I do he is licking and biting his skin. When I brush him I get little black "thi… read more
My 3 yr old cat is deep breathing, hair is falling out in hand
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My 3 yr old cat is deep breathing, hair is falling out in hand fulls when I brush her, coat is dull and sticking up… read more
my female cat has hard clumps of hair back by her tail and
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my female cat has hard clumps of hair back by her tail and on both sides. it wont brush out and its so hard, please help… read more
my cats hair is clumping and pulls out very easily. When i
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my cats hair is clumping and pulls out very easily. When i brush him white dandruff like flakes appear on the fur and it mst hurt because he snaps at me when i brush the affected area. His head and sh… read more
My cat is 17 months, is female, weighs around 6 lbs, is a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat is 17 months, is female, weighs around 6 lbs, is a black short-hair with defective eyes. She vomited her food and foam 8 times in the past 24 hours but has been playing and eating and drinking.… read more
My 16 year old female has been peeing blood for about 3 years.
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My 16 year old female has been peeing blood for about 3 years. Now, clumps of fur are falling off of her. Is it her time?… read more
Emilie is 16 years old. A haired Tabby with a lot of hair.
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
Emilie is 16 years old. A long haired Tabby with a lot of hair. Last few months, it seems to be falling out, with her help. Now it looks like it is getting thin on her hind legs and her petticoats. Re… read more
my 16 1/2 year old female cat is pulling big clumps of hair
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my 16 1/2 year old female cat is pulling big clumps of hair out on her back. what is wrong with her?… read more
After brushing my cat, I noticed in the brush that there were
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
After brushing my cat, I noticed in the brush that there were strands of hair (maybe a bundle of 5~7 hair) that have black substance around or near the follicle of the hair. I also noticed that his sk… read more
My cat had suddenly started urinating on the carpet instead
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My cat had suddenly started urinating on the carpet instead of using the litter box. Her hair is falling out in clumps. Her eyes were yellow but now look more green than yellow. She is about 15 years … read more
I have a tiger cat that is 16 years old. She eats and drinks
Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Veterinarian
I have a tiger cat that is 16 years old. She eats and drinks plenty of water but is very thin. Her hair is falling out and clumps up on her. Some days she seems fine and other days she has a hard time… read more
MY siamese cat has sores around and on her neck. Then I brush
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
MY siamese cat has sores around and on her neck. Then I brush them little clumps of hair come out and reveal red open sores. What's wrong with my cat and what can I do to stop this. I can't afford to … read more
I have a long haired cat. The cat has been losing hair in big
Dr. Gene
Dr. Gene, Veterinarian, Chief of Staff
I have a long haired cat. The cat has been losing hair in big clumps. When you pet her the hair does not fall off of her, so I believe she is pulling it out. I took her to the vet and they said probab… read more
My female, short-hair, black cat is 18 years old and her fur
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
my female, short-hair, black cat is 18 years old and her fur is becoming very matted. I've tried brushing her but it's matting and clumping. … read more
My cats hair has been falling out in clumps for a while now,
Dr. Jay Mawhinney
Dr. Jay Mawhinney, Emergency Veterinarian
My cat's hair has been falling out in clumps for a while now, though I seem to be noticing it more. It is especially noticable where she sleeps on our beds. She is about 5 years old and does have a he… read more