Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
hello, My cat is vomiting white foam about 15-20 times in
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
hello, My cat is vomiting white foam about 15-20 times in the last 12 hours. I read through other comments, she is eating the same food, no known stress has occured, she has had a good appetite up unt… read more
Ok question. I was reading through the previous Q/As and my
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Ok question. I was reading through the previous Q/A's and my cat's symptoms are not as severe, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Charlotte is 3 yrs old, she's strictly an indoor cat. Usually very… read more
i have never learned so much from reading these comments, that
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
i have never learned so much from reading these comments, that my vet never would have informed me. i have 6 cats and 5 dogs. one of male cats developed stones 2 years ago. he is on his second bout an… read more
cat: hyperthyroidism..good appetite, but has become very thin...skinny
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
Hi, I've been reading responses to similar questions and it sounds as if our cat may have hyperthyroidism. He's got a good appetite, but has become very thin. He is approx 17 years old, but apart from… read more
I was reading through your most recent questions and noticed
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
I was reading through your most recent questions and noticed one very similar to mine. I have a 7 year old cat that has been ill for about four weeks. Started with an eye cold and then throwing up wha… read more
I have been reading cats and Adequan are not so good. I read
Dr. Gene
Dr. Gene, Veterinarian, Chief of Staff
I have been reading cats and Adequan are not so good. I read Natural cat by anitra which says steriods are not good for cat and I have read other articles. My vet has my 14 yr female on it once a mont… read more
I read the previously asked question about the cat that was
Dr. Loretta
I read the previously asked question about the cat that was losing hair, etc. and the answer about allergies, skin mites fleas and dust mites - sounds reasonable... My cat has a dime sized bald spot o… read more
What would a good weight be for patches. I read the response
Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Veterinarian
What would a good weight be for patches. I read the response to my previous question. I was following the directions on the bag of Iams food not thinking I should following for a lower weight than the… read more
cat: with a bile duct obstruction as proven..organs..eating fine
Doc Evan
Doc Evan, Professor
Hello: I have a cat with a bile duct obstruction as proven through an untrasound...all other organs look fine.His billirubiun rate is high 7.7 as is his AST, ALT and ALP. But he is eating fine (anythi… read more
I have a cat with limping frontleg. I had a look at it and
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
I have a cat with limping frontleg. I had a look at it and if you compare the movement against the other leg it feels much more relaxed but she doesnt moan at you when you touch it. She struggle to st… read more
I thought I sent another question . Salkin. Perhaps it
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I thought I sent another question for Dr. Salkin. Perhaps it did not go through. It was lengthy and if he got it good, if not I am going top bed and will address it another time.… read more
This question for cat veterinary: Hydration product for cats
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
This question for cat veterinary: I took my cat to the vet because it looked a bit sick and the vet among other things it said I keep it hydrated until it gets better. The vet recommended electrolytes… read more
Can pregnant mom help with caring for other mothers kittens Not
Rosie_MRCVS
Rosie_MRCVS, Veterinary Surgeon
Can pregnant mom help with caring for other mother's kittens? Not sure if my first question went through: Hi there. I am a breeder, who spoke to you in the past, and have a feline mother that was due … read more
It looks like my cat's eye is bothering him. He keeps
Dr. Joey
Dr. Joey, Veterinarian
It looks like my cat's eye is bothering him. He keeps squinting it, but when I examined it... it doesn't look red or anything. And it's not tearing. Should I take him to the vet? … read more
Good Day I have a question with respect to a cat diagnosed
VetCares
VetCares, veterinarian
Good Day – I have a question with respect to a cat diagnosed with metastatic adenocarcinoma involving the liver and a second, unidentified abdominal mass. The animal is maintaining its weight via syri… read more
I have a question similar to one i just read. I have a cat
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
I have a question similar to one i just read. I have a cat and she has had problems with yeast in her ears in the past (adopted from a cat-welfare) so we took her to the vet and got some ear meds and … read more
My cat's left iris looks bloodshot She's an indoor cat and
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My cat's left iris looks bloodshot She's an indoor cat and doesn't seem bothered by it, but it looks cloudy in the light … read more
cat: one paw off the ground and limping , i've had a good look..vets
UKVETJH
UKVETJH, Veterinary Surgeon and acupuncturist
hi my cat has started to keep one paw off the ground and limping , i've had a good look and no marks or blood etc ,do you think he could of just stunned it as he does like to jump from high places ?? … read more