Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
cat: vomitting and may have a low grade fever...she drinks some
vetmom4
vetmom4, Veterinarian
My cat ate the head or some part off of a young rabbit that had been killed the day before. She has been vomitting and may have a low grade fever. She is eating a little, and she drinks some. I gave h… read more
My 9 year old male cat is very lethargic, seems to ache all
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
My 9 year old male cat is very lethargic, seems to ache all over, and is running a low-grade fever. Could this be feline leukemkia? The symptoms have lasted 4 or 5 days… read more
My 5 month old kitten has low grade fever, lethargy and intermittent
Dr. Heather
Dr. Heather, Veterinarian
My 5 month old kitten has low grade fever, lethargy and intermittent ataxia,,,leg and/or paw. All developed in past 3 weeks quite suddenly. All vaccinations and de-worming up to date. Blood tests do n… read more
Our cat keeps geeting beat up by a big mean tomcat. We have
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian
Our cat keeps geeting beat up by a big mean tomcat. We have taken him to the vet 3 times in the last 5 months and very time he is given antibiotics and sent home. Well, it's happened again, but after … read more
My cat has had diarrhea for about a month, we have taken him
Dr. Andy, Medical Director
My cat has had diarrhea for about a month, we have taken him to the vet 3 times in 2 week period. He has had antibiotics,probiotics, food specially formulated for gastro intestinal issues...which he h… read more
My cat is lethargic, running a fever and not eating. Vet
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My cat is lethargic, running a fever and not eating. Vet gave him med to bring down his fever and antibiotics for what she thinks as a parasitic infection. My cat, Pericles, is 16 years old. I know he… read more
my cat is drooling (a bit smelly) and lethargic for 2 days
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
my cat is drooling (a bit smelly) and lethargic for 2 days already. He is 5 months old. No fever. But not eating. Could it be a sign of fpv?… read more
my cat is showing classic symptoms of leukemia. loss of appetite,lost
CriticalCareVet
CriticalCareVet, Veterinary Specialist
my cat is showing classic symptoms of leukemia. loss of appetite,lost weight,low grade fever,different infections including hepatitis,lethargy.my vet is not sure what is wrong with him and he tested n… read more
cat: keeps licking her mouth..there was a low grade fever and no signs
Dr. Angela
Dr. Angela, Veterinarian
My cat keeps licking her mouth. I hve had her to the vet twice. At first there was a low grade fever and no signs. She wa put on antibiotics for a week. About a week after taking antibiotics she start… read more
we have a kitten that is 4 1/2 months old we have taken him
John E. Davis DVM
John E. Davis DVM, Owner veterinary hospital
we have a kitten that is 4 1/2 months old we have taken him to a vet over the weekend he had low blood cell count. The problem is that he is very shakey when trying to walk he is still eatting and dri… read more
I have an 8 year old male cat that appears to have megacolon.
Dr. Debbie
Dr. Debbie, Veterinarian
I have an 8 year old male cat that appears to have megacolon. I have taken him to the vet 4 times in the last 2 months and has had to stay for 4 days at a time. The vet is a recent grad and after 8 ye… read more
hello we have a kitten that is 5 weeks old we have had him
Dr. Barbara
Dr. Barbara, Veterinarian
hello we have a kitten that is 5 weeks old we have had him for 2 weeks the mother cat abandonded him and I have taken him to our vet a week ago,today the kitten would not responed to me I tried to sit… read more
My 14 and half female cat just a mass taken off her back leg. the diagnosis was low grade
Dr. Johnson
Dr. Johnson, BVM&S
My 14 and half female cat just a mass taken off her back leg. the diagnosis was low grade fibrocarsonma.… read more
My cat is lowering his head, not lifting it up like normal.
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My cat is lowering his head, not lifting it up like normal. I think he may have low grade fever just from feeling him. He did eat something but yesterday he was vomiting a little. … read more
My cat is sick I believe she might have a UTI. She has excessive
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
My cat is sick I believe she might have a UTI. She has excessive urination and she may have a low grade fever. However, I do not work and am trying to find some place to take her. I bought something f… read more
I HAVE A CAT WHO HAS A LOW GRADE FEVER A HIGH CELL COUNT AND
petdrz
petdrz, Small Animal Veterinarian
HI! I HAVE A CAT WHO HAS A LOW GRADE FEVER A HIGH WHITE CELL COUNT AND HAS NOT EATEN OR DRANK FOR A WEEK. THE CAT IS 11 YEARS… read more
cat: very sensitive..lethargic..sluggish movement in his back legs
Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara, Small animal practicioner
Hi, we have a 6 year old cat who is very sensitive. Recently he has carried a mild fever and showed very lethargic symptoms along with sluggish movement in his back legs. He also seemed to have a slig… read more
My cat has blood in s stool and at times is very sensitive
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My cat has blood in his stool and at times is very sensitive to touch at the base of his tail… read more